Any friends in Santo Domingo ?

ritzeur

Aug 23, 2006
Hi guys !

My name is Alexis, 25 years old and I'm french.
I just arrived in Santo Domingo few weeks ago and I'll stay there 2 years.
I'm living in Gazcue.

I don't know many people for the moment and I am looking for some new friends to meet so If you're willing to have a fresh Presidente, contact me whenever you want at ritzeur@yahoo.fr

See you soon !!
Alexis

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
welcome alexis, till 2 weeks ago I was living in the capital, now I have moved to the east, but I will continue visiting the capital, If you wants we could meet us this saturday, I have something to do there and will go in the morning.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Claro que si !

bon jour, bienvenu a Republique Dominicaine?? how's my french, I loooove the french accent, I need to practice my french can u help, too bad I don't live there but I'm sure you'll make lots of friends :)

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
What is it you do that brings you to Gazcue for two years? I live over on the Ave Bolivar very close to the bus stop that services Ocoa and Azua. Wont be in town much this month, but come sept and the school year, yes indeed. Contact info I believe is included in the profile. Click on the name.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I also live in gazcue. My novia and I just moved into a new place about a block away from the movie max on pasteur. I am heading back down to SDQ this saturday. PM me for contact info etc.