Post Thanks / Like

Default SPA/NATURAL HEALTH PRODUCT STORES in SD

Hello guys! Im new to his forum though been living in SD for nearly a year

I wonder if there are any stores where I can buy clays or muds, essential oils or oils like sweet almond, coconut oil etc. You know all kinds of natural skin care products.

I've never seen one around Or am I blind?

Thanks, Ann
    Last edited by Dannie; 08-23-2006 at 10:49 PM. Reason: I had no intention in SPAMMING!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Danny, Ann, if you've been reading this site for a year now, you would know that we do not like spam.

Please do not start your first post on this site with a link that we may consider as spam.

gary short

Dannie don't be cuttin anyones grass a'right........

Post Thanks / Like

Oh now Im accused in spammin Thanks a lot!

I was really hoping someone will give me a good advice and all you thought of was SPAM! Guys, what spam are you talking abt? I cant even speak Spanish properly to get around. Most Dominicans don't speak English. All right it is my problem I dont speak Spanish.

Damn, is it a problem of all forums that they greet a newbie so negatively *sigh*
    Thanks a lot again. The only reason I posted on here cuz the yellow pages are down.
    By the way, it's just Ann, Dannie is a login.

P.S. I only posted a link because I wanted to give an idea of what I asked about. That's all about it. grrrr

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

In most Shopping malls you will find small counters where they sale essential oils. Also in Plaza Naco (2 different shops).

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Juanita Im going to check the shops at Naco. I dont think I've ever been at them. Unfortunatelly the essential oils that are sold at small counters in shopping malls are mostly for diffusing. But thanks for your help

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

When are you arriving Ann?

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm... arriving where, Chris? *confused* I'm here. I mean in Santo Domingo.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I would also look into natural food stores (I bought the clay in one of them) and if you still can't find it you could always buy it online. I often buy on ebay and in 1-2 weeks I have my goods.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I was planning to do the same. I already found a very nice online store but considering the amount and weight of my order, the shipping is gonna be a bit pricey. Then I thought maybe I still could find it here.