Looking for a Translator

OrchidSara

Aug 21, 2006
We are an American company looking for an occasional business translator (English to Spanish) for word and powerpoint. If you have experience and have a business background, we would like to hear from you. Thanks.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
We've had exceedingly good luck with translation work, using this site
www.proz.com

You post the details of your assignment there, and translators get back to you quoting price and time to completion. Be prepared for lots and lots of replies.

No, I don't have any commercial interest in the site. It is just a place where translators congregate.

OrchidSara

Aug 21, 2006
Thanks Chris. Have not had good experiences finding good stuff online, but will check them out.

I should have specified I'm in Santo Domingo and looking for a SDO based translator, just for ease of contact / communication / payment, etc. Oops.

jventura

Aug 28, 2006
Hi Iam reply to translation job opportunity. I live in the in the U.S and Iam looking for a good opportunity in Dominican Republic, I work as a Patient Service rep. in a busy doctors office also requiring translation occasionaly for the providers.
I will also like the opportunity to send you my resume, I could be contacted at j.i.ventura@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.
j.ventura

jventura

Aug 28, 2006
Hi Iam reply to translation job opportunity. I live in the in the U.S and Iam looking for a good opportunity in Dominican Republic, I work as a Patient Service rep. in a busy doctors office also requiring translation occasionaly for the providers.
I will also like the opportunity to send you my resume, I could be contacted at j.i.ventura@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.
j.ventura