What Happened to Chuck?

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
What happened to Chuck? Although, his stories are bit different (the adventures of a mid-western senior-citizen and his teenaged girlfriends,) they do make for an entertaining read.

-Helpmann :bored:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
What happened to Chuck? Although, his stories are bit different (the adventures of a mid-western senior-citizen and his teenaged girlfriends,) they do make for an entertaining read.

-Helpmann :bored:

Chuck. is very smart, he knows how to pace himself so he doesn't bore us and also knows that spacing his off crazy stories will deliver the shocking effect he's looking for. one should be brewing as we speak.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Chuck is doing just fine. He is making money in USA and will return to la romana in sept. He lives an adventurous life. I have seen him in action.
AZB

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Chuck. is very smart, he knows how to pace himself so he doesn't bore us and also knows that spacing his off crazy stories will deliver the shocking effect he's looking for. one should be brewing as we speak.

I hope the same is true with lauraparisinfan as I really miss his posts. Anyone remember his thread about the pig farming? My opinion that was a classic.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Chuck was posting on the 14th and 15th of this month. He was posting on the Travel forum "Santo Domingo". Title "Where is the Party". His post were #17,19 and 30. He is alive and well.

As usual his great advise on how to deal with putas, young ladies and the likes. I am always watching out for his posts. They are unique.:cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The man knows his game plan well. He has done his homework right. Remember, this is not the only country he has visited, he has been all around the world. Once you sit with this man, only then you will notice his sage knowledge on adventures around the globe. He just didn't learn his tricks from the books, thats years of accumulated knowledge from living a complete life.
wait, till I grow up, I will be just like him.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Chuck was posting on the 14th and 15th of this month. He was posting on the Travel forum "Santo Domingo". Title "Where is the Party". His post were #17,19 and 30. He is alive and well.

As usual his great advise on how to deal with putas, young ladies and the likes. I am always watching out for his posts. They are unique.:cheeky:

Glad to know his information is useful to some of you guys. ---"Don't leave to the DR without Chuck's "How to deal with putas, young ladies and the likes" handbook, goodness gracious:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Glad to know his information is useful to some of you guys. ---"Don't leave to the DR without Chuck's "How to deal with putas, young ladies and the likes" handbook, goodness gracious:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't know about others here but I have never bedded a dominican puta. As for me Chuck is a source of laughter and distraction nothing more nothing less.:cheeky:

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
hmmmm....

I don't know about others here but I have never bedded a dominican puta. As for me Chuck is a source of laughter and distraction nothing more nothing less.:cheeky:
I completely agree with the second sentence!

-Helpmann :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
The man knows his game plan well. He has done his homework right. Remember, this is not the only country he has visited, he has been all around the world. Once you sit with this man, only then you will notice his sage knowledge on adventures around the globe. He just didn't learn his tricks from the books, thats years of accumulated knowledge from living a complete life.
wait, till I grow up, I will be just like him.
AZB

You probably don't need much help from Chuck, unless you are lowering your standards and are eyeing desperate and "easy barrio girls".

Living a complete life???? bedding young women is a complete life unless you are referring to other meaningful adventures, like sightseeing, outdoor adventures.

wait!! sightseeing?? university girls, girls leaving the zona franca. outdoor adventures - sex in the bushes, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: