Villa Rentals in Boca Chica??

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know any information on villa rentals in Boca Chica? I am looking for a private villa with two or three bedrooms, it's own swimming pool and that is guest friendly. My price range is $80 to $130 a night.

I'm basically looking for a villa like the one's in Residential Casa Linda in Sosua. Any help would be great. Thanks.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Still Looking...

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know any information on villa rentals in Boca Chica? I am looking for a private villa with two or three bedrooms, it's own swimming pool and that is guest friendly. My price range is $80 to $130 a night.

I'm basically looking for a villa like the one's in Residential Casa Linda in Sosua. Any help would be great. Thanks.
I've yet to find villas for rent in the Boca Chica. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck!

http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/hotels.htm

-Helpmann :)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
There are villas (more like cottages then villas) to rent in BC. Unfortunately I don't know the name of them. I think (not sure) that they are somewhere past the Boca Chica Marina and the Neptune Restaurants. Maybe, if anyone is in the BC area they can check it out for you.

I will check to see if I still have their business card.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
On the Case...

There are villas (more like cottages then villas) to rent in BC. Unfortunately I don't know the name of them. I think (not sure) that they are somewhere past the Boca Chica Marina and the Neptune Restaurants. Maybe, if anyone is in the BC area they can check it out for you.

I will check to see if I still have their business card.
I'm in Boca Chica next week. If you can provide me with a little bit more information (name, number, street...), I'll drive over and check them out.

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
I'm in Boca Chica next week. If you can provide me with a little bit more information (name, number, street...), I'll drive over and check them out.

Thanks guys. If you can do that for me Helpmann, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.