Where is Mirador?

Status
Not open for further replies.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
The Kid's been absent for some time, but, like Aerosmith, I'm "back in the saddle again."

My job is oh-so boring, so I'll check DR1 periodically.

I found that thread about the Cardinal and guns interesting; politics and religion are two of my favorite subjects.

But where is Mirador's take on all of this?

Is he really on vacation or did the itty bitty Nixons (ex-pats mostly) succeeded in getting him sin-binned?

If he was banned, that's too bad. I'll miss his inside scoops on all things Dominican.

-The Kid
Proud member of the Colbert Nation

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The Kid's been absent for some time, but, like Aerosmith, I'm "back in the saddle again."

My job is oh-so boring, so I'll check DR1 periodically.

I found that thread about the Cardinal and guns interesting; politics and religion are two of my favorite subjects.

But where is Mirador's take on all of this?

Is he really on vacation or did the itty bitty Nixons (ex-pats mostly) succeeded in getting him sin-binned?

If he was banned, that's too bad. I'll miss his inside scoops on all things Dominican.

-The Kid
Proud member of the Colbert Nation

Joseito,

Mirador probably got abducted and is undergoing one of those alien autopsies he believes in. Or more likely, the US troops that are "occupying" the DR are doing one of their secret medial experiments that he has claimed they do on here.

Wherever he is, I am sure there are some strange ideas twirling around under that stupid beret he always wears. I am just happy I am not around him to have to hear them.

See ya Jose,

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If he is abducted by the UFOs, it would be nice of him to write a complete trip report.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.