Vimenca Call Center hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Data Vimenca is hiring. Requirements: excellent English speaking and writing skills, sales experience, student of system engineering. Incentives based on performance, growth opportunities, transportation after 11 pm, medical and dental insurance. Email picture + resume to apply@vimenca.com
For further information, call 809 532-7381, ext. 2830, 2831

28 August

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Vimenca

Is this the office located in Santiago?

I'm not affiliated with them, but I would think that the call centre is in Vimenca...that's Santo Domingo. The instructions were pretty clear - e-mail them for questions.
;)

Yadisanchez

Sep 19, 2006
Why do people always have to come back with arrogant remarks? It was a simple question in case anyone knew. Now i Know better.
In addition, I had no idea there was an actual location called Vimenca in the capital. Are you sure about that one? I know for sure a few months back Data Vimenca opened an office in Santiago, which is why asked the question.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
All the information that we have, is in post 1. Please contact Vimenca directly. If you see a vacancy advertised in the newspaper, do you contact the newspaper, or the advertiser? We have no more information. Please contact the advertiser.

disclaimer: This is not an arrogant remark. This post is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.