can we talk about race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
I posted something before and it got erased because I was acused of being a racist.

I suggested that the sankie/caucation woman relationship had some racist tones. in my opinion the fact that the sankies are black is what fules the whole phenomenon.

This quote is from an old post that resurfaced recently:
"For all those people who have posted messages that doubt my hubbie's sexual abilities - I'm sorry your wrong
There is something wild & wiked about have sex with black guys (it gives both of us a great kick) - but when its over (& sometimes before it is) - there is no one that can satisfy me the way my hubbie does"

I think this validates the point that I made:

1. these men are looked as something other than human, something dirty, something kinky. (not saying that they have a problem with it because they are just as ignorant)

2. Some women think that they are doing their share to save the world because they are "rescuing" some "third world" poor thing !!!!

I hate the term 3rd world but it is used so ofter here which hints to the fact that the user (of the word) thinks of themself as above the DR people.

well what do you guys think... I know this may be erased BUT I think is a valid point and people need to examine themselves.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
let's weed out the conflicting info first....

sankies are dominican which are considered latino, not black.
black guys ? would that be the sankie ?
hubby ? is he the sankie or the black guy ?
caucasian ? would that be white or as in the mountains ?
satisfication is subjective
not human ? hmmm what could they be ?

lastly, you sound like you may have a bruised ego. don't worry they have medicine for that...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I posted something before and it got erased because I was acused of being a racist.

I suggested that the sankie/caucation woman relationship had some racist tones. in my opinion the fact that the sankies are black is what fules the whole phenomenon.

This quote is from an old post that resurfaced recently:
"For all those people who have posted messages that doubt my hubbie's sexual abilities - I'm sorry your wrong
There is something wild & wiked about have sex with black guys (it gives both of us a great kick) - but when its over (& sometimes before it is) - there is no one that can satisfy me the way my hubbie does"

I think this validates the point that I made:

1. these men are looked as something other than human, something dirty, something kinky. (not saying that they have a problem with it because they are just as ignorant)

2. Some women think that they are doing their share to save the world because they are "rescuing" some "third world" poor thing !!!!

I hate the term 3rd world but it is used so ofter here which hints to the fact that the user (of the word) thinks of themself as above the DR people.

well what do you guys think... I know this may be erased BUT I think is a valid point and people need to examine themselves.

NOOOOO these relationships don't have racist tones, many people from countries who have harsh winters are usually caucasian, right? Most caribbean people are dark skinned, these tourists happen to go to the beaches and the sun to warm their skins in the carribbean. They find these friendly chocolate guys, why dark skin because most of the resort workers are dark skin, if they would have been light skin I think the same would happen. Romance would flourish no matter the color of the skin. Women are on vacation, there's dancing alcohol, relaxation etc etc and the hanky panky is an enevitable result.

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
1: lation and black are not mutualy exclusive... I know because I am black and I am latino

2: not all men of the black race are sankies...
BUT for the most part... poor dominicans in urban/tourist areas are BLACK (no matter if you think you are jabao, indio, canela or any other bull S*** lable people try to use)

3: Hubby is not black.... She WANTS a black man because she thinks having sex with one is Kinky, and dirty.

4: Caucation = people of european desent. be it american canadian european whatever. It would have been too long to type of the different nationalities and I did not want to single anybody out.

5: Satisfaction is subjective? not sure what you are trying to say

6: The not human part ... Well I can't explain that because that is not my opinion that is HER opinion... I mean... IF she said... (my I like to have sex with other men and my husband like to watch... well OK that is their thing)
BUT she said I like to have sex with BLACK men and my husband like to watch because its kinky.... SEE why is it kinky to have sex with a black men not just any man... whether she is having sex with them or not she still thinks that black men (people) are something, SOMEBODY for god's sake dirty, kinky subhuman.

Brused Ego? no I don't I just see things for what they are... and honestly, being Dominican, being Black. I take offense at some of the crazy things people do and say....

My point is, Please take a look at your actions, what is driving them !!!

By the way... I don't mean to suggest everybody is the same..
I know somepeople here live in the dominican republic, married dominican people, I'm not talking about those people !!! I'm talking about the ones that come and think the DR is their oyster and everything and everyone is for their entertainment !!!!

OR they think that they are about to save the world by contributing to the sankie ways of some men....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Let's hear from a caucasian woman

NOOOOO these relationships don't have racist tones, many people from countries who have harsh winters are usually caucasian, right? Most caribbean people are dark skinned, these tourists happen to go to the beaches and the sun to warm their skins in the carribbean. They find these friendly chocolate guys, why dark skin because most of the resort workers are dark skin, if they would have been light skin I think the same would happen. Romance would flourish no matter the color of the skin. Women are on vacation, there's dancing alcohol, relaxation etc etc and the hanky panky is an enevitable (sic) - inevitable - result.
Maybe or maybe not ..... maybe it's a caucasian woman's fantasy .... there's the myth about sexual prowess :glasses:

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
NOOOOO these relationships don't have racist tones, many people from countries who have harsh winters are usually caucasian, right? Most caribbean people are dark skinned, these tourists happen to go to the beaches and the sun to warm their skins in the carribbean. They find these friendly chocolate guys, why dark skin because most of the resort workers are dark skin, if they would have been light skin I think the same would happen. Romance would flourish no matter the color of the skin. Women are on vacation, there's dancing alcohol, relaxation etc etc and the hanky panky is an enevitable result.

MAR I am surprised at your response... you live in NYC right??
you should know that not all people who live in countries with harsh winters are caucasian !!!!!!

The people who work in the resorts are dark skinned becasue they are Black, not because they are under the sun.... black caribean people are dark, white caribean people are light... it just so happens that DR has a majority of Black people

by the way same would not have happened because SHE SAID, SHE USED THE ADJETIVE HUNKY BLACK GUY, not hunky guy... see I mean if she goes to mexico is she going to say... hunky meztizo guy because that is the kind of people that live there? no I DON'T THINK SO. her statemtnet is racist. and that is that... and unfortunately alot of people think the same way !!!!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sorry, but .....

4: Caucation (sic) - caucasian - = people of european desent. be it american canadian european whatever. It would have been too long to type of the different nationalities and I did not want to single anybody out.
Easy post to get gold ...... :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why don't you send her a private message and ask what she meant. You are only guessing.

What is your point?

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
Shad thanks for the spelling correction !!!!

if it goes cold... fine with me... I've said my piece and it would just show people aren't willing to really THINK !!!!

Roxanna

With lots of love for everyone on this beautiful earth !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.