Where did he go

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Well we finally have arrived. After two years of planning and getting ready the time has come. However I went to get some meat a couple of days ago and stopped by the german butcher in Sosua next to the video store. His store was closed and the doors chained shut. Others had said that they got meat there last week. So where did he go????

Bob K

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
German Butcher

... the german butcher in Sosua next to the video store...

I do not know which one that is.
There are (were ?) THREE German butchers in Sosúa.
The one we sent friends to to buy things for us is called 'Bavaria' (Tel. 809-571-2798).

Guten Appetit!

263vq6r.jpg

m'frog

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well we finally have arrived. After two years of planning and getting ready the time has come. However I went to get some meat a couple of days ago and stopped by the german butcher in Sosua next to the video store. His store was closed and the doors chained shut. Others had said that they got meat there last week. So where did he go????

Bob K
Family dispute, it would seem.
They are closed, so now there remain two.
The one in the pic above on the highway, and one past the International School in La Mulatta.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Daniel, the German butcher went back to Germany to visit his sick father. I heard from a German friend of mine that he was arrested in Germany and is in jail there. It seems he had a very bad traffic accident and left the country some years ago. He apparently did not know he was wanted by the authorities. His wife decided to close and sell everything.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Thanks for the information. We have tried the one by the international school and were not happy. We will try the one on the highway and let you know.

Bob K