Help With Hotels In Samana

ari

Jan 20, 2006
Hello!!!
I Will Be In Samana In January- I Saw The Website For Villa Eva Luna. It Looks Amazing!!
Does Anyone Know About This Place? Has Anyone Stayed There Before? How Is The Sourrounding Area?

We Also Want To Go Watch The Whales While We Are In Samana-- Does Anyone Recommend A Hotel Near Were The Excursions Leave To See The Whales?
We Wanted To Be Closer So We Can Also Visit Cayo Levantado.
Thanks

ninapup

Sep 16, 2004
Eva Luna

I have walked by Eva Luna many times and it looks as though it is very lovely in back of the gates. The food is supposed to be excellent. It is a very short walk to the beach where you can walk for miles. If you want to go to see the whales there are many excursions from Las Terrenas that will pick you up at your hotel. They will also drop you off at Cayo Levantado if you wish.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Eva luna Villa

Hello!!!
I Will Be In Samana In January- I Saw The Website For Villa Eva Luna. It Looks Amazing!!
Does Anyone Know About This Place? Has Anyone Stayed There Before? How Is The Sourrounding Area?

We Also Want To Go Watch The Whales While We Are In Samana-- Does Anyone Recommend A Hotel Near Were The Excursions Leave To See The Whales?
We Wanted To Be Closer So We Can Also Visit Cayo Levantado.
Thanks

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/language...la-evaluna.com/&lp=fr_en&.intl=uk&fr=slv1-mdp