Looking for David Young

Ken Young

Sep 1, 2006
I haven't been able to contact my brother for several years. We both moved at the same time and lost contact. He is an avid golfer, lives in the mountains (I believe) in a very remote area. 60 years old expat who has lived in DR for over 20 years. Any help would be appreciated. Ken YOung

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Is this David Young associated with the thread industry? It seems that there was a guy that used to seel threads to people in the Free Zones.

Andhe liked to golf. he was based in Puerto Rico a while back, if memory serves.

HB???

Ken Young

Sep 1, 2006
David Young

Yes, this is him. I went with him once to the free trade zone and was amazed at the armament at the checkpoint entering and leaving. I believe he retired and bult a house way back in the country. He mentioned once that Hippo lived close by. I have no idea where that maybe. He married a woman with 2 pre teenage children and last time I spole to him he was enjoying the experience. If you have any other info I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It's great that DR1 has helped the OP find his long-lost brother.

On a lighter note, someone should also tell our resident ostrich fanciers Vince and mountainfrog about this one. The link above is incorrect, but if you change the spelling to caribbeanostriches it appears to be genuine.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Ostriches in the Caribbean

It's great that DR1 has helped the OP find his long-lost brother.

On a lighter note, someone should also tell our resident ostrich fanciers Vince and mountainfrog about this one. The link above is incorrect, but if you change the spelling to caribbeanostriches it appears to be genuine.

Do any one now where i can get ostriches from in the D/R : http://www.caribbeanostriches.com/ m/f its true :surprised

Ken Young

Sep 1, 2006
David Young

I just spole to my brother - he is in Jarabacoa. Thanks to Hillbilly and Marcel and everyone else. DR1 is great and so are all of you. Thanks again. Ken

Ken Young

Sep 1, 2006
I've found my brother and have talked to him. Thank you Marcel, Hillbilly and every one else. DR1 is great because of the people on it. Thanks again. Ken

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
I met your brother a few months ago, he is a very nice guy. He just built a house next door to my dads house in the racquet club.

Ken Young

Sep 1, 2006
Hello JD - I'll tell him the next time I speak with him. He is getting the internet today so he may see this post before I talk to him. Thanks for the hit. Ken