Is Premium gas Premium?

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Premium gas can be 10-15 pesos more than the regular gas.

I've heard reports here that they fine some gas stations for 'spikeing' the gas with something else to stretch out their sales.

Knowing the level of corruption down here....and the fact that when im filling my tank i really dont know if the stuff in the hose is actually worth 15pesos a gal. more (they taste the same to me...hahah).

Am i (we) being suckered?

i buy the premium cause i drive a little sporty car..they say use premium high octane fuel......ive put in regular and it seems the same to me.

anyway to tell if its premium.....or should i just forget about it and be happy cause 'ignorance is bliss'...'what you dont know wont hurt you'?...

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Well they get you anyway by pumping 4 out of every 5 gallons you pay for at most pumps.

Might as well drive around with a big jar of KY and a case of condoms in the trunk, you are gonna get it one way or the other no matter what you do.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
If you Realy want Premimum Gas-----

Disolve a half dozen Mothballs in a gallon of your Premimum and folter it through a coffee filter into the tank along with the rest that you buy. That'll add enough Methane to make your car JUMP!!!

Be sure and filter it. There are other ingredientsin mothballs that'll clog the jets or injectors.

Texas Bill

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Well they get you anyway by pumping 4 out of every 5 gallons you pay for at most pumps.

Might as well drive around with a big jar of KY and a case of condoms in the trunk, you are gonna get it one way or the other no matter what you do.

that last part is a good one...true too....i guess ill stop thinking about it and just chant 'ignorance is bliss, BLISS, BLISSSSS, BLISSSSS, OMMMM, OMMMMMMMM.'

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
mothballs

Man, don't EVER even think of putting moth balls in gas, filtered
or unfiltered. Are you nuts? Injectors go crazy with that and
won't be long before you're changing them. You ever priced new
injectors? cunnhoooo socio. olvidate..!

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004

This kind of thing is so popular here I call it the BOHICA tax (bend over here it comes again):ermm:

Bob K