The not so Obvious Sankie Usage

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
We all know that Sankies are good for brainless vacation whoopie, but what else can they do for us? I've given this some thought and have come up with only one thing....
The Dominican rate for Hotels/Resorts. They get the Local rate as opposed to our overpriced Tourist rate.
Can anybody else come up with something? It's been kinda boring thought this might cheer us all up :bunny:

momita

May 17, 2006
For our sake ,nothing else!!!!
And I don't want anything from them any more!!!!
Two weeks with them was like paying back some Bad Karma for me.
I've never understand why people pay them so many attention trying to figure out their "inner souls" or make themself to believe in their good intentions :tired: or trying to make us to believe ,that her relationship with Sankie is better than others.

However,I cannot stop myself to read that Forum!!!!
I am asking,why????

Momita:glasses:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Sankies vs insects

No doubt in my mind. Insects are much more interesting! They are more productive as well.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
So in otherwords I shouldnt believe this...

A portion of a text message that I received...
"Hello my love I am at home. I know how you do feel but I say sorry. I just want the oportunite" blah blah blah and so on.
LOL
Disclaimer! I know it is a Sankie thing, just trying to liven up things around here. did'nt include the whole message because I fugured that you would get the picture;)

Kiki

Jan 7, 2006
We all know that Sankies are good for brainless vacation whoopie, but what else can they do for us? I've given this some thought and have come up with only one thing....
The Dominican rate for Hotels/Resorts. They get the Local rate as opposed to our overpriced Tourist rate.
Can anybody else come up with something? It's been kinda boring thought this might cheer us all up :bunny:

Also they're good for getting the local rate for Presidentes

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
For everyone in the place....

Don't be so hard on the Sankies....they only go as far as you let them.

Yep, and those good rates will not be good when the sucker has to foot the bill for the entire club. It's incredible but we see it every week. Week in, week out, fresh supplies of gringos and gringas just loaded to the gills with fresh money. Just waiting for the first chance to spend it on some newfound friends. Low and behold there is no shortage of sankies, sankiettes, their primos and primas and friends to join you for "your" party. Of course it is your party silly, you are paying for it.

Enjoy!

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Dance lessons, local tour guide, travel companion, discounts at resorts. What's the problem? Duh

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
these sankie threads are getting worse and worse. Its like the same joke being told again and again and again...year after year after year.

i actualy like dutree's response. Indeed..i have used sankies to help as a guide and get good rates etc. Nothing wrong with that.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have no idea why people feel we have to have new sankie threads all the time. Enjoy the calm while it lasts people.

Please!!!!!!

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
For the same reason they have NOVELAS. They are insiped and tragically true. And funny as hell. smile!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Spectator sport for the sadistically inclined?

(Ask froggie the meaning of "schadenfreude".)

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Because they're fun!

Anna, I started the thread because I had nothing better to do at the time. Plain and simple. What is wrong with amusing oneself? Isnt the purpose of the Sankie Forum to discuss Sankies? Or is there a limit to how many new threads are allowed??
In any event, everyone have a great labor day and keep the list of useful Sankie functions going :classic:

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Never said that I was smart....

Of course, smart girls know all about the sankie con stuff.
But then they give them their telephone numbers, email contacts and sometimes even their credit cards... :bunny:

Yeah, keep trying to fool yourself...not us.

m'frog

Just aware of Sankie tactics...

happy

Aug 23, 2006
Hmmm, that is a good idea Robin's girl. When I return, I will keep that in my mind.