Hydroxicut... getting fat

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I am getting fat... lot of Presidentes I guess.... Anybody knows where I can get hydroxycut or something else that helps me continuing my life style (drinking beer) and keeping my size in pants....:ermm:

G

gary short

Why not exercise like a fiend for an hour or two every day, eat lightly, then guzzle beer????

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
JUst JOg!!

This worked for me...drink no water, just ice cold beer...jog for an hour at a strenuous pace starting at high noon. Take a cold shower, have lunch and take a siesta. Take a leisurely stroll along the Malecon, or other suitable avenue and chill out. Make plans and contact the people for the night's events. Dance aggressively for at least three hours while replenishing the fluids lost to the noon jog. Have meat for dinner.This advise is made under the assumption that the recipient is not morbidly obese or has been diagnosed with a potentially life threatening heart condition. Like I said, this worked for me and success is not guaranteed and will vary with each individual's unique metabolic rate and fitness level.;) I have no formal certification that would support this type of training so don't ask for it.:paranoid: Can't wait to do it again!

Last edited:
G

gary short

I ride my bike 30 km every morning then go to work for 8 no 6 more like 4 hours then I walk or swim for two hours go to the office long enough for the office staff to boot me out then repeat the next day.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Isn't Hydroxycut the stuff that makes people jittery and can give stabbing heart pains? And isn't it a diuretic? So it would be water you would need to take lots of, not Presidente.......:ermm: Sounds like the advice to exercise is a lot better than popping a pill which has elevated caffeine levels.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I am getting fat... lot of Presidentes I guess.... Anybody knows where I can get hydroxycut or something else that helps me continuing my life style (drinking beer) and keeping my size in pants....:ermm:

Walking walking walking is always good, once you start your walk your body warms up and then you might feel like doing a little jogging and if you get into that routine that's the best way to first of all, get rid of the alcohol in your body and second burn those presidente calories so that you're ready to start it all over again.

Drink lots of water after a night of drinking, don't give yourself time for any other sugary drinks also eat lots of fruits which are loaded with water and also detox your body at the same time. As you know increasing your vegetables protein and fruit intake and cutting DOWN your sugars, starches fats is the best way to do it.

Pills would just affect your other organs in turn making things worse in the long run.

Its the drug "ephedra". Is it popular in DR since its been banned in the states for a couple of years?
Thats pretty much the key ingredient in hydroxycut if your getting it in DR and similar pills.
Well actually the mix of Ephedra, 80 mg of aspirine, and 200 mg of caffein makes up the jittery high that increases heart rate and adreniline, packaged in brands like hydroxycut.
The stuff they sale in the states now under the hydroxycut label is a bunch of caffein.
You can drink a "Red Bull" or some Dominican Coffee to get the same fix.

Basically stick with the excercise and light beer unless you want to die if you have a weak heart.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Green Tea and Healthy Life Style

I tried supplements to loose weight some years back - could not take them for more then several weeks. Weight loss pills cause liver and heart problems. Human body produces natural chemicals and hormones to stay healthy. Beer even light version of it causes weight gain in the abdominal area - not good for the heart. Running and cycling are the best ways to loose weight and get in shape. I do it every day and love it. You can sign up for some races to get stimulation to do it. Do they organize such events in the DR?

rainbow123

Jul 28, 2006
I've got a cook book called "The drinking man's diet". The basic idea is that you cut out carbs from food, eating meals made up of of vegetables and protein and replace bread, rice or whatever with the carbohydrates taken in as alcohol. Meat and fat satisfy your hunger faster so you don't feel like your missing out.

Supposed natural metabolism boosters include chilli, peppermint, cinnamon, drinking ice cold water, getting enough sleep and exercise, caffeine and seaweed extract. I take 5HTP because we can't buy tryptophan in the UK, its supposed to boost serotonin levels which suppresses appetite (and regulates sleep patterns and other stuff), but not in an unhealthy speedy way.

Find an activity that you love to do so that you don't feel like your "exercising". Dancing while your drinking, gardening, dancing horizontally and strolling along the beach all burn calories!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
why not just get some lipo done.....

Even if you do lipo you still must watch what you eat 'cause you'll gain it back if you don't, so those that favor lipo, you might as well eat right and exercise.

anyway where is this dr.mpe he hasn't come back,

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Not an Ephedrine

Hydroxy cut never was and is not listed as and "Efedra", thus it is still legaly available in the States. But it's intention still is to trun on your metabolism, increasing heart rate and so forth, which get's some people jittery.
You can check the ingredients here: http://www.hydroxycut.com/PRODUCT_POPUP/HYD_supplement_facts.html

All these "suplements" won't do anything for anybody who will not excercise. And with that I mean excercise inteligently.

Drinking too much beer will not only put fat around most men's waist but also slow you down... hence you won't feel up to much more but "anodder" one and maybe a 6 pack to go... but not on your abs. And excercise becomes only something to talk about.

I beleive to have spottet a GNC store at one of the newer malls in Santo Domingo... there's also a Gold's Gym... I would expect at least one of them to carry that stuff.
Otherwise go online, which is what I would do... Online resellers of fitness products heavily discount their stuff, which will make up for special courier costs to the DR.

... J-D.

Last edited:

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
Here is how I do it:
Stay under 200 calories a day in intake and you won't gain weight.
Once a week you can even go totally crazy and eat and drink like a pig.
If you would like to lose weight, try to stay under 1200 calories per day (that's really not that hard) or maybe even under 800 Klaories a day. Under 800 calories a day melts the vanity pounds off in a couple of weeks.
By the way: One beer has about an average of 140-160 calories, light beer around 100 calories.
So you may drink up to 8 light beer a day but have no food and you would still lose weight. I wouldn't recommend that kind of light beer diet - but it would work.
By the way: Normal walking for 60 minutes will burns about 232 calories, working in the yard about 300 calories etc.
So you could also eat food with about 800 calories, work in the yard (300) Kalories and have three light beer and still lose weight.
I would for sure stay away from all those diet pills. People getting killed by taking this kind of stuff, because the have pre-conditions they were just not aware of.

Let us know what worked for you.