Cancel Petition!!

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
I petitioned for my ex-boyfriend 10 months ago, Now I want to cancel the petition due to an affair by my boyfriend. I want the case removed from the waiting list. what should I do?:disappoin

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
mountainfrog, why don't you go back and read the post aging I did not said anything about my friend did I (If you know how to read) and you know what? You can roll your eyes as much as you what. I did not ask you to answer my ?. Re: my adoption I don't trust you so :rolleyes: you will never find out!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"" And another one bites the dust"

Well done, young lady, well done. A lot of women wouldnot have the guts to cut it off like that.

Just write to the Canadian Consulate with the case number and request a halt to the processing. You will probably have to state very plainly that you will no longer be responsable for this person. You don't have to say why.

I hope a lot more women read this.

HB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In our defense she's American ;) so writing to the Canadian Consulate will not help her.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Good for you!

Now I think you may need to take it one step further. You referred to an "affair". My understanding of this word is that it is a secondary and usually temporary relationship; an act of infidelity to the spouse or significant other. Unless this "affair" was with another foreign woman he met after you, it is is highly unlikely this was the case. Face it honey, if he has a Dominican girlfriend, you at best were the affair, and more likely not even that, but merely a potential ticket to the promised land. Accept that, and you will be really ready to move on.

It is possible that your situation was the "exception", and I'm sure if it was you'll let us know.;)

Genesis

Mar 3, 2005
"" And another one bites the dust"

Well done, young lady, well done. A lot of women wouldnot have the guts to cut it off like that.

Just write to the Canadian Consulate with the case number and request a halt to the processing. You will probably have to state very plainly that you will no longer be responsable for this person. You don't have to say why.

I hope a lot more women read this.

HB

Thank you, Everybody,

Hillbilly, thank you for the info. and yes I am american but now I know what I have to do.

We been together for 2y 9m I was supposed to travel to DR in the summer due to work and the economy situation I cancel my trip he was not too happy with that and he begin to say a lot of s**t like I did not want to spent time with him, then things started to change like (less phone call and almost never when to the computer cafe to chat). I took 10 days vacation in August and that's how i find out he was seen another person, it hurts but I feel it hurts less now that he is in DR that if he would it done it here.:disappoin.

Thank You.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Especially if you were financially responsable for him for two or three years
Anna:Please excuse the stereotyping. My bad!! :(

Genesis: Breathe deeply, say a little prayer, and thank the Good Lord above that you were saved before it was too late!!

HB