Investing Information

canadian_guy

Sep 3, 2006
Hello,

This is my first post on this site, but before I do get flamed etc. for questions that I am going to ask that have probably been asked 1000s of times and answered before on here, I apologize as I have been looking for the questions for a while.

I am a 28 year old Canadian and I do not have a lot of money to invest but I have heard of people investing money into the DR and having amazing interest rates. From reading I have read that the Banco Popular is the bank for a Canadian to go to, to invest their money.

Now, Would someone please tell me or tell me where I could read about what to do, look for etc. when in the DR and wanting to invest money for a high interest return? Also do you have to return at the end of your investment term to start another term?

Again I apologize for the repeat questions

Thanks for all your time

G

gary short

Hey Canadian Guy......I don't know why I didn't come up with that handle.
The value of the peso can go up and down like a new brides pajamas and interest rates accordingly. If you want a sure thing pop on down and scout out real estate.........PM me.....cause there's lots of sharks selling real estate at way overinflated prices...