Santo Domingo Coffee

benetlyne

Feb 2, 2003
Hi to all

We just drank our last cup of Santo Domingo Coffee (white bag):cry: any idea wher i can get some in Montreal or where i could order a case. Our next trip will be next winter but we need some in the mean time.

Thank you

Ben

PS last time we brought back 24lbs we had a full suitcase of that fantastic powder.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
PS last time we brought back 24lbs we had a full suitcase of that fantastic powder.

WOW! I thought I was doing something bring back 6lbs. Try searching the web. I remember visiting a site that shipped the coffee. It wasn't cheap though.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you like Café Santo Domingo you should try the 100% Organic Mountain Grown Coffee from the Neyba mountains that I serve at the B&B.....I can't keep enough of it here....
rich and full bodied, no bite at all. We use slightly less that an equal pot of Cafe Sto Dgo...

UMMMMM

HB

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
If you like Caf? Santo Domingo you should try the 100% Organic Mountain Grown Coffee from the Neyba mountains that I serve at the B&B.....I can't keep enough of it here....
rich and full bodied, no bite at all. We use slightly less that an equal pot of Cafe Sto Dgo...

UMMMMM

HB

I'm out. And crying. And desperate. Help me!!

ps. my nephew who is six and a bit of an aficionado LOVES the stuff--he is part of the reason I am out!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Anybody ever try the 100% organic Monte Alto Coffee, processed and roasted in Jarabocoa?

That stuff kicks butt...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
That's a nice cup of coffee, try the Induban El Cafe Premium next time.
It's in the little Brown Vacuum packed 8.8 oz package, also a nice brew.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Next Trip BUY BEANS,not ground coffee!

Nothing better than "Fresh Ground"! It will stay "BETTER"as a "Bean"than pre-ground! Even "$hitty"Beans make good coffee when freshly ground! Imagine Dominican Beans!!
CCCCCCCCCCCC