Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Rental Price Needed

Hello All! I've been really busy, and work has kept me away for a looong time, but I haven't forgotten my DR1 family, and it's really good to log on and see that all the great posters and good people are still here! Happy New Year!

Anyway, I need this info, so if anyone would kindly answer this for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help/advice/suggestions, and I hope to be able to continue posting here more often, time permitting.

What is the US$ rental price going for these days for a brand-new, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, livingroom, dining room, full kitchen, service/laundry room, 2nd floor, 2-car gated garage w/ 24hr. watchman/guard in a clean, safe, great location/neighborhood - Mirador del Sur, near Anacaona Ave. apt? Either furnished or unfurnished. Caoba and granite in kitchen, top of the line fixtures and tiles in kitchen/bathroom; marble floors throughout. Water and air conditioning included.

Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks again to All.

-Indie

Post Thanks / Like

Indie,
    I was on an apartment hunt recently, seeing mostly furnished places, and from what I saw $1500 - $1800, mantenamiento incluido, should get you what you're looking for. Hope that helps.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, OrchidSara. I'm actually looking to rent it out, and I need to have a ballpark figure on how much to charge per month; furnished/unfurnished.

Please keep posting with info, guys! Thanks!

-Indie