Friends of BTBCF Dominican Fiesta

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
A Fiesta is being organized and run by attendees at our Dominican Fiesta 2006 - $10 from each ticket sold and any proceeds from their auction are going to the Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation! Can?t call it a ?mini? fiesta as Sue is thinking BIG?

Cost - 125 Tickets available @ $25.00 each
Where - The Masonic Lodge, 11 Thomas Street, Streetsville, Ontario
When - Saturday, September 30/06 from 6pm to 1am
How to get tickets - contact Susan Allder at sueunidesign@hotmail.com
or Chris Willott at cwillott@cogeco.ca

There will be some prizes for auction

Streetsville?s Mayor, Hazel McCallion, as well as Abdalah Castillo, the Director of Tourism for the Dominican Republic in Toronto have been invited.

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
dot;434737Streetsville?s Mayor said:
Sorry - should have said "Mississauga's Mayor, Hazel McCallion, (which includes Streetsville)..."

Hope that didn't cause any confusion!:cheeky: Guess I'm just soooo excited about Sue doing this event.

BTW, the main course is a roast pig....

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
Woohoo... Another fiesta!

Hope to make it to this one as well. I will happily donate a bottle of Brugal rum for the auction if you want.

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Update on the "Streetsville Fall Fiesta 2006" SEPTEMBER 30, 2006. Just 2 1/2 weeks...

Report from Captain2002:
Well folks things are moving along very nicely. Sue, Nenita and I just finished putting everything together, and here it what we can post:

Menu:
Roast pig, rice and black beans, salad, and buns and dessert.(Buns, salads, butter and others are being donated.)

Donations to date for silent auction:
3 oil paintings on canvas, not framed - 1 large 2 medium
1 designer coffee table
Starbucks gift basket
Gardening gift basket
Watches, ear rings, ring, and costume jewelery
Bottle of Brugal rum
CD/DVD player

No Charge bartenders - they are donating their services!

36 tickets sold so far. Don't be disappointed - get yours NOW!

Olive
President, Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation
www.beyondthebeach.ca

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Bad News!

Due to unforeseen circumstances Susan, the lady that was putting this together, has had to cancel it. Donated prizes and donations are being returned or kept for our 4th annual fiesta in Orangeville Ontario next July 28th

I met Susan at our Fiesta 2006 in Oakville - a wonderful, caring lady who was trying to help the children of the Dominican Republic.

It is unfortunate her efforts were unsuccessful but, if you don't have people pay up front, it is impossible to give a quality Fiesta which is the only standard that was acceptable to her.

Thank you so much Sue - look forward to seeing you in Orangeville on Saturday, July 28, 2007!

Keep an eye on Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation in the Fiesta Information for details as we release them!