Seeking to RENT: Apt or small house in Puerto Plata or Sosua

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I am seeking to rent for a minimum of 3 months but with the option for up to 6 months starting around mid November 2006.
  • In or around Puerto Plata or Sosua. I'll gladly consider "down town" but in a reasonabely safe area. I don't mind Dominican neighbors and Bachata 24/7 (althou I prefer Salsa ;) ).
  • 1 or 2 Bedrooms, 1 or 2 (functioning ) Baths (with heated water), living/dining and a working kitchen, a pool with water is nice but not expected down town.
  • Furnished (bed(s) with mattress and 2 sets of sheet... I can pay you for the sheets but would love not to have to run erands on my arrival), safe (it can be locked) and clean. Kitchen equiped with dishes, pots and pans and a working fridge. Working habanico in at least one bedroom and living/dining, AC in one bedroom welcome but not necesairy.
  • ADSL/Flash Internet (yes, I pay), but must have it when I come. TV would be nice but Internet comes first. Electricity too and water.

I don't smoke and I am not bringing pets.

I will pay monthly rent, one month in advance, I pay electricity and water based on dedicated meter bills and my Internet. One month refundable deposit to be held on a banco agricola account.

Please post here or PM me (English, Spanish, French or German).
I will want to see clear and descriptive pictures.

Thank you all very much. ... J-D.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I am seeking to rent for a minimum of 3 months but with the option for up to 6 months starting around mid November 2006.
  • In or around Puerto Plata or Sosua. I'll gladly consider "down town" but in a reasonabely safe area. I don't mind Dominican neighbors and Bachata 24/7 (althou I prefer Salsa ;) ).
  • 1 or 2 Bedrooms, 1 or 2 (functioning ) Baths (with heated water), living/dining and a working kitchen, a pool with water is nice but not expected down town.
  • Furnished (bed(s) with mattress and 2 sets of sheet... I can pay you for the sheets but would love not to have to run erands on my arrival), safe (it can be locked) and clean. Kitchen equiped with dishes, pots and pans and a working fridge. Working habanico in at least one bedroom and living/dining, AC in one bedroom welcome but not necesairy.
  • ADSL/Flash Internet (yes, I pay), but must have it when I come. TV would be nice but Internet comes first. Electricity too and water.

I don't smoke and I am not bringing pets.

I will pay monthly rent, one month in advance, I pay electricity and water based on dedicated meter bills and my Internet. One month refundable deposit to be held on a banco agricola account.

Please post here or PM me (English, Spanish, French or German).
I will want to see clear and descriptive pictures.

Thank you all very much. ... J-D.
Ouch. - You're asking for a lot. Especially the Banco Agricola account.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Ouch. - You're asking for a lot. Especially the Banco Agricola account.

Ed... it's the law ;) ... I know, I know... there are so many things that would be the law...
I think that what I am trying to indicate is, that I intend to be able to say "Hi" to my deposit again some day. If the owner agrees to a "live the deposit as last month out" scheme... we'd be talking too.

... J-D.

Buyers Broker

Sep 21, 2006
Use one of the property management companies on the North Coast. CPM or Amber Guardian have reputations to try to keep.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
Use one of the property management companies on the North Coast. CPM or Amber Guardian have reputations to try to keep.

Thank you for responding to my thread.

Athough most companies seem to rather cater to tourists, offering daily or weekly rates which do not add up to a reasonable monthly rate, could you pease direct me (web link or phone) to the companies you mentioned?
You are also welcome to PM me.

Thank you very much... J-D.