big dicks
big penis
hookers

OMG help us all.

m'frog

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
But you forgot to point out the number one search by a BIG margin was CUBA.

But I guess that's boring.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
(today, half an hour ago, this forum):

dominican men best lovers
best lovers
big dicks
big penis
hookers

OMG help us all.

m'frog

mmm.... very interesting. I wish that I could say that I am surprised but honestly I am not. That is the reason why the sankie forum is always active all the time. Why can't these women just come out and be honest as to what they are looking for ( like we men do) and perhaps people can point them in the right direction. That way they don't need to make up all these stories about them being the victim.

From my own experience, women are far more deeper thinkers that us men and they seem to have some psychic ability to figure us men out very quickly. So how some lowlife is running rings around these women seems to be very interesting......unless that thing ;) is really what they are looking for.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Of course you can do 15 searches yourself and get any history result that you like..... ! All could come from one person, no one knows.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
These aren't women's interests!

mmm.... very interesting. I wish that I could say that I am surprised but honestly I am not. That is the reason why the sankie forum is always active all the time. Why can't these women just come out and be honest as to what they are looking for ( like we men do) and perhaps people can point them in the right direction. That way they don't need to make up all these stories about them being the victim.

From my own experience, women are far more deeper thinkers that us men and they seem to have some psychic ability to figure us men out very quickly. So how some lowlife is running rings around these women seems to be very interesting......unless that thing ;) is really what they are looking for.

Searches conducted by the following users:

dominican men best lovers -- patriot Dominican guy
best lovers -- competitive Dominican guy
big dicks -- competitive Canadian or American guys
big penis -- Canadian or American guy using English as an International Language

hookers -- North american guy trying to find the "best" resort

Women would search for:

dancing
best dancers
cute guys
hot guys
hottiest guy
love
sex on the beach

Europeans and people from ... Afghanistan have the answers already!

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Hahahaha, I was wondering if the searchers were women or not. That's a big assumption! Hehehhehe.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Definitely not women. I only heard insecure statements about their sizes from men. They are the ones who care the most about that part of their body and how important it is for a woman they meet. Female sexual desire comes from her head.:bunny:

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
So true

Definitely not women. I only heard insecure statements about their sizes from men. They are the ones who care the most about that part of their body and how important it is for a woman they meet. Female sexual desire comes from her head.:bunny:

Besides, even if a woman is seeking a certain "size" of man, she knows better to see for herself rather than search a message board for such information, LOL. Maybe it's some of the men that have been reading Sankie 101 and are concerned that their girlfriends/sisters etc, are taking "girls vacations" in the DR...

I was seeing someone here in Canada last year who broke up with me once I said I was going down to the DR for some R&R. He kept saying "I know what goes on down there" yet I hadn't given him any reason to think I was going there for anything other than to relax with my friends!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Besides, even if a woman is seeking a certain "size" of man, she knows better to see for herself rather than search a message board for such information, LOL. Maybe it's some of the men that have been reading Sankie 101 and are concerned that their girlfriends/sisters etc, are taking "girls vacations" in the DR...

I was seeing someone here in Canada last year who broke up with me once I said I was going down to the DR for some R&R. He kept saying "I know what goes on down there" yet I hadn't given him any reason to think I was going there for anything other than to relax with my friends!!!

This is funny. He probably got scared that you are going to compare him to guys from the DR and he would loose the competition. Men sometimes are so insecure. They also know how easy it is for a woman to get sex if she wants to and think that women are interested in doing things they would be doing themselves if they only had a chance to ...:cheeky: