I will not "get used to it" Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Or will I "accept it". By the messages of support I have received from others, it would appear that I am not the first to accuse you of censorship. I think your comments were out of line, elitist and racist. I've said what I need to say and now I'll just wander off into the sidelines for a few months until such a time that I think I can find it in me to forgive you. You, on the other hand might like to think about your actions, appologize and admit that you were wrong to close a thread that many people (judging by their messages to me) knew nothing about, and are concerned about.

So, since you know everything about the case, please tell us:

Was it one or two people that were murdered?
Where exactly did it take place?
Are the police convinced that there was no foul play behind the suspected suicide?
Is it true that a Swiss man was in some way involved?

See you around some time...
Good night

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick up a copy of the "National Enquirer". Lots of "juicy" crime stories there!:pirate: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
yawn.jpg

By the messages of support I have received from others, it would appear that I am not the first to accuse you of censorship.
Many people, give me a break. Send me at least 10 PM's or emails from people that supported you and I'll happily apologize publicly on the board.
Don't worry, I already know the answer ;)

Enjoy your vacation.... hey, don't forget to send me a postcard.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.