Metro bus schedule

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rumor has it that he has been banned from all Caribe Tours' busses.
I read about that in Dominican Today.
I don't know why they got so upset with him for having 6 naked girls with him in the backseat.
It's not as if he did in the front of the bus for everybody to see.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I don't know why they got so upset with him for having 6 naked girls with him in the backseat.

They were upset because he used the Dominican strategy of buying only one ticket and having them all sit on his lap.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I quit, the guy asks a serious question for a reason, and we just give him foolish answers. As I see it, he has to get chica "A" to Metro before chica "B" wakes up. He then has to get chica "B" to Caribe Tours before chica "C" gets into town. He has to keep all the chicas from runnning into each other because they are all very jealous of each other as they are sisters. Really a very simple situation.:confused:
He still nedds to know what time the first bus is.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It sounds like simple chica arbitrage to me.

Now, one must also take into consideration the chica's past on time performance and the standard deviation of "Dominican Time" when calculating the appropriate bus as to avoid an overlap.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
It sounds like simple chica arbitrage to me.

Now, one must also take into consideration the chica's past on time performance and the standard deviation of "Dominican Time" when calculating the appropriate bus as to avoid an overlap.

Wonder what the D'Mark indicator has to say on this. Badpiece has a long trend to follow. Naked calls that he pulls it off or would it be naked puts that he gets them all on the bus?
A lot of intrinsic value but time value may be eroding rapidly. I suspect he's way outside the Bollingers.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Wonder what the D'Mark indicator has to say on this. Badpiece has a long trend to follow. Naked calls that he pulls it off or would it be naked puts that he gets them all on the bus?
A lot of intrinsic value but time value may be eroding rapidly. I suspect he's way outside the Bollingers.
I know you're talking Texan again, although it doesn't sound like Texan to me, but I sure didn't understand anything you said.
I suspect you and Tamborista have some secret handshake club going.
But the fact remains, Badpiece needs to know how to juggle all these chicas on various busses from North to South without and bad incidents.
Someone please help him.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
D'Mark is signaling an overbought condition with a turnaround due upon Badpiece's entry. I would rather sell naked calls for the premium.
I just have to recalibrate my charts to work on Dominican Time.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
D'Mark is signaling an overbought condition with a turnaround due upon Badpiece's entry. I would rather sell naked calls for the premium.
I knew it.
I always suspected you two were in bed together.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002

I think I will buy some LaPela on margin the day before Badpiece arrives and dump it the day Badpiece leaves.

Larry

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
But the fact remains, Badpiece needs to know how to juggle all these chicas on various busses from North to South without and bad incidents.
Someone please help him.
OK, now it's clear. We can short against the box based on Dominican time and get extra time by saying we're on daylight savings now. Cover that position with an iron condor and take the premium off the diagonal spread. If LEAPS are available i'll buy DIM calls and sell the near term OTM.
Badpiece always comes through. He's my hero.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
I think I will buy some LaPela on margin the day before Badpiece arrives and dump it the day Badpiece leaves.

Larry

Larry just pointed out the easiest money making opportunity. Put me in coach, I don't smoke.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
After messing up his thread I hope he makes one of you drive him all the way to SD ;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
After messing up his thread I hope he makes one of you drive him all the way to SD ;)
It's only because we love him, but not so much as to drive him all the way to Santo domingo, but we will lend him 20 pesos for a motoconcho to the bus station.