Can Condoms be in your carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Going to DR can you have condoms in your carry on, has anyone carry them on after the hard rules on things you can bring on. Thank you for your help.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
FAA Bulletin #55677862330/55a

1. Glow-in-the-Dark models may contain small amounts of radium and possibly interfere with aircraft instruments. Aircrew members are prohibited from wearing these during all phases of flight.
:glasses:

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Probably not because you can suffocate someone by pulling it over their head, hence it's a weapon..... !!!!??? ---------........(sorry couldn't resist....)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Now, for the real question.
Why do you want to bring them in your carry-on bag?
What's the matter with checking them in your luggage?
If I were the security guard frisking you, I would have to wonder.
Not that I think you are going to do anything with them onboard, but what would security think?

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Things have away of getting lost when you check things in your luggage, and I want to play it safe all around.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
I know things can get lost when you check things in your luggage. Was in Sosua on April had no problem with carrying them on, but since the new rules and there is lubrication in the condom, just wanting to know if I still could carry them on, like some one said there not cheap and a must when I go there.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Are condoms the only thing your worried about losing in your checked luggage? I don't forsee a problem other than maybe embarassment if they search your bag. Always good to have handy though in case you meet someone in the airport and can't wait to get to the hotel.

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Yes this the only thing I'm worried about for now, because when I spend $80.00 for condoms and someone says no I can't carry them on I will not be a happy camper. I can't buy these condoms that I used over there and I know if I check them in they might not be there. Will I guess I'll have to take my chances and carry them on. Thanks for all the fun and help, be there soon.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Here's your solution

Affix little labels on them that say in both Spanish and English in large letters: "These are the smallest size available and are to be used only by men with very small endowments."

No one will steal them!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yes this the only thing I'm worried about for now, because when I spend $80.00 for condoms and someone says no I can't carry them on I will not be a happy camper. I can't buy these condoms that I used over there and I know if I check them in they might not be there. Will I guess I'll have to take my chances and carry them on. Thanks for all the fun and help, be there soon.

You are planning to get very very lucky in the DR, you better have lots of cash also.

Status
Not open for further replies.