Internet in Dominican

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
How long does it take to get internet service connected in to your house?
It depends on may factors. Is there already a telephone there?
If not, is there a telephone line?
Where are you located?
Are you tenacious?
Do you have connections?
Are you a resident?
BTW: Just as a matter of interest, to get the internet in the Dominican, would mean you are inserting the ethernet cable into a Dominican person.
It's the same as saying, getting the internet in the Canadian.
One refers to the country as the Dominican Republic, more commonly shortened to the DR.

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
dont get me started!

Search my previous posts for my experience getting connected with Verizon. It was a long, frustrating process. It wasnt even that it took so long (about a month) that frustrated me, as how much hand-holding it required. I had to go to the office almost daily.

Maybe you will have better luck?

Read my posts for more info, or PM me.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
To get our phone and High speed internet (a misnomer by US standards) took a month. We were promised in 10 days. We were not here to hound them daily, but when we got here and called every day it took only 7 days to get it. Unfortunatly originally we had some one elses phone number and that took a couple of days to work out as well as some wrong numbers at nite. But all is working well now

Bob K

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
To get our phone and High speed internet (a misnomer by US standards) took a month. We were promised in 10 days. We were not here to hound them daily, but when we got here and called every day it took only 7 days to get it. Unfortunatly originally we had some one elses phone number and that took a couple of days to work out as well as some wrong numbers at nite. But all is working well now

Bob K
In the early 90's, it used to take an average of 6 months.
We are progressing.