britannia

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiman0624

Jul 15, 2003
My friend and I had the pleasure of staying in Sosua on Sept. 5,6 and met some really very nice people, especially Liam Moran co-owner of the Britannia Bar and Restaurant. What a genuinely nice man and a great place to eat and drink.

I plan to return to Sosua on 1/8/07 until 1/16/07 and get to know more about the town, people and environment.

I am looking for a reasonably priced to stay at during my visit, so if anyone can assist I would greatly appreciate it. During my last visit I stayed at the "New Garden Hotel", which I found quite charming but I can't seem to find them on any DR site.

Hopefully someone will read this and be able to get that info for me.

By the way, stop at the "Checkpoint" bar for a great PinaColada or other refreshing drink. The owners are also great.

Jim Girton
Chicago, Illinois:cheeky:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
My friend and I had the pleasure of staying in Sosua on Sept. 5,6 and met some really very nice people, especially Liam Moran co-owner of the Britannia Bar and Restaurant. What a genuinely nice man and a great place to eat and drink.

I plan to return to Sosua on 1/8/07 until 1/16/07 and get to know more about the town, people and environment.

I am looking for a reasonably priced to stay at during my visit, so if anyone can assist I would greatly appreciate it. During my last visit I stayed at the "New Garden Hotel", which I found quite charming but I can't seem to find them on any DR site.

By the way, stop at the "Checkpoint" bar for a great PinaColada or other refreshing drink. The owners are also great.

Jim Girton

Looked on web site can not find how about this one Rocky's Rock & Blues Bar and Hotel, Sosua - Dominican Republic

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The Britannia

Jim Girton

Liam, Paul and the guys that work there are the best. Home away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.