Two quick questions

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Does anybody know where I could buy an electronic scale for the bathroom either in Puerto Plata or in Santiago?
My second one is : did anybody buy something at Ebay to be delivered here in Dominican Republic? Is is really worth?
Thank you very much.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
I buy alot on Ebay but I use friends to bring the goods !

EPS Supposedly has a good service as long as you aren't in a big rush. They seem to botch up my business shipments but I hear that the lil stuff works out well .

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
For the scale try PriceSmart, La Sirena and Nacional in Santiago. I have seen scales at all three places but I can't specifically recall an electronic one.

For your ebay shipments EPS works for many, there is also Mailboxes etc. Business Mail and a handful of other services that will forward your personal or business shipments.

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Thank you very much

I went to Santiago this afternoon and found a normal one (cheap : 345 pesos) at Ferreteria Hache :) . At Pricemart I did not see any, same in La Sirena and Ferreteria Ochoa (they had only a big model at 1200 pesos, not electronic). I did not go to National. Thank you very much for the information.
I think I will buy the electronic one on Ebay next week.:rolleyes: