Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Two quick questions

Does anybody know where I could buy an electronic scale for the bathroom either in Puerto Plata or in Santiago?
    My second one is : did anybody buy something at Ebay to be delivered here in Dominican Republic? Is is really worth?
    Thank you very much.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I buy alot on Ebay but I use friends to bring the goods !

EPS Supposedly has a good service as long as you aren't in a big rush. They seem to botch up my business shipments but I hear that the lil stuff works out well .

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

For the scale try PriceSmart, La Sirena and Nacional in Santiago. I have seen scales at all three places but I can't specifically recall an electronic one.

For your ebay shipments EPS works for many, there is also Mailboxes etc. Business Mail and a handful of other services that will forward your personal or business shipments.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thank you very much

I went to Santiago this afternoon and found a normal one (cheap : 345 pesos) at Ferreteria Hache . At Pricemart I did not see any, same in La Sirena and Ferreteria Ochoa (they had only a big model at 1200 pesos, not electronic). I did not go to National. Thank you very much for the information.
    I think I will buy the electronic one on Ebay next week.