I'm Uber bored...

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
:cross-eye

So, another 5 weeks until I return to the RD. The Canadian Geese are starting to move south before I do-dayum.

It is getting a bit colder and the autumn leaves are starting to fall. This lovely time of year would be so much more enjoyable but the leaves haven't started to change colour yet and I am stuck working 70 hours a week lately.

The boards are slow. Wrong time of year for the lovely sanky stories, nothing new in the North Coast, and definitely nothing new here.

So, what is everyone else doing to pass the time?

Tell me/us what is going on in your home town, down there in the RD, or what you are looking forward to doing when you do get back.

Me, well, I am going to try to get as long a post as Miguel can. I doubt I can do it but good so far if I say so myself.

Entertain me people put links to photos
(mine are here : jamesfriesen's Photo Galleries at pbase.com ), or stories or whatever you can think of because I am UBER bored.

Thanks, thanks very much....I'm here all week.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I changed jobs where I work after being in the same department 5 years. That has kept me going in the past two months - my new job. I was supposed to be coming back from the DR today believe it or not. I had a trip planned from the 8th to the 17th of this month. I cancelled the trip two weeks prior to me leaving. Didn't think it would be a smart thing to do with a new job and all. The boss said it was fine but me personally I didn't feel it was fine. There is a lot to learn with the position I now have therefore decided to wait until December. I'll have more fun in December. And I'll have more to miss. Can't wait though. i'm going for 25 days :)

That's what's goig on with me right now and my DR situation - to keep it DR related hehehehehe