looking for companies into solar road studs

fluidt7

Sep 17, 2006
am actually from nigeria and working as a consultant to the govt parastatals incharge of roads in nigeria.we are thinking of introducing the use of solar road studs into our country and would need the services of anybody that knows much about this things and also tell me why using batteries for this studs are better than using capacitors.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
For all Nigerian business matters, you really should contact Gary Short.

It's a well-known fact the he actually worked (very briefly) as a solar road stud/tour guide in the mid-70's.

I'm sure that he can explain his electrical needs to you, maybe over a glass of absinthe.

Goodest of lucks to you!

G

gary short

For all Nigerian business matters, you really should contact Gary Short.

It's a well-known fact the he actually worked (very briefly) as a solar road stud/tour guide in the mid-70's.

I'm sure that he can explain his electrical needs to you, maybe over a glass of absinthe.

Goodest of lucks to you!

Let's get this straight bill. I've never had anything to do with Nigerian road studs!!!!!!!!!!

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Denial is the first symptom.
You're the only one in the bar with jumper cables in your backpack.
Always trying to start something.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
am actually from nigeria and working as a consultant to the govt parastatals incharge of roads in nigeria.we are thinking of introducing the use of solar road studs into our country and would need the services of anybody that knows much about this things and also tell me why using batteries for this studs are better than using capacitors.

Go to Nigeria1.com

Everett

Jun 8, 2006
I think there used to be a lot of road studs on Duarte in Boca Chica but am uncertain how solar they are as they were mostly late night type people.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
It is soooo obvious that these foreign agents are trying to discover the secrets of our success in the country's traffic/roads/electrical master plan... don't be fooled for a moment! Say nothing. Loose lips stink bricks or whatever.

G

gary short

Loose bricks shrink lips...allright!!!!!!!!!......... agents foil dastardly plan to infiltrate intricate infrastructure......