• Conservative

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
A DR1er suggested the creation of a poll where DR1ers could vote what is their political affiliation in a confidential manner.

Thus, your political affilitation is?

1. Liberal

2. Moderate (Liberal slant)

3. Moderate (Conservative slant)

4. Conservative

5. Not Sure

-NALs

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
I consider myself an "extreme moderate", unwilling and unable to surrender logic, facts, and reason.

I reserve the right to make up my mind on all issues...regardless of what my "political party" advocates.

There is nothing worse than a person who marches lockstep, eyes forward behind their party no matter what.

Scandall

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Social Liberal, but Fiscal Conservative

Social LIBERAL:
Death Penalty: NO
Abortion: YES
Stem Cells: YES
Legalize Drugs: YES
Legalize Prostitution: HELL YES!!

Fiscal CONSERVATIVE:
Flat Tax: YES
Welfare Reform: YES
Eliminate Corp. Taxes: YES
Free Trade: HELL YES!!!

-Helpmann :)

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
What about us Libertarians? All I want to do is to destroy the political and governmental system, and let people behave themselves without any of this blasted stuff??

(and if any of you people call me a friggin Liberal, I will hunt you down) :)

Last edited:

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
What about Libertarians? No, the classification wouldn't shift wherever you travel in this world. To a Libertarian, most any government is a BAD THING, and not a good thing, in whatever country it is operating in.

I hope this will meet the moderator's "approval" rating, even though the question does not make sense. This is pretaining to your political leanings, NOT your affiliation. A political affiliation would involve a political party, but apparently NALs REALLY wanted to ask his question quickly.

Everett

Jun 8, 2006
Whatever one's political afiliation one thing is certain: we all seem to have the best government money can buy!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I wouldn't know how to answer the poll question.

Labels can be very misleading. Depending on the Topic du Jour, one might think I'm either a bed-wetting Liberal or a mean-spirited eeeeevil Conservative when I'm neither.

Here's a quick and interesting political quiz worth taking: Click Here-->World's Smallest Political Quiz. Based on this, I'm a 90% Personal and 80% Economic Libertarian.

G

gary short

Hahahahahaha.............I guess I've just wet myself......

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I don't mean to break up the party here, but what does all this have to do with the Dominican Republic. Are we going to start a new political party here. The Party of Foreigners.

G

gary short

The question should be.....as a person that lives in the DR, what are your political leanings....no???????????

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Mr. Short,

Sorry for the initial confusion.

Galactic Headquarters informs me that Scientology is still not a recognized political movement/party in the NorthAm region.

Endeavour to persevere.

G

gary short

"I will endeavour to persevere".......Chief Dan George...Burrard band.....movie.....Little Big Man......

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Mr. Eastwood is one of our proud graduates, too.

Please donate til you feel lucky, ha ha.

Just kidding.

Politics is, as you know, quite complicated for people like you and your friends, so why don't you just...

Mom's home, gotta go.

Last edited:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Next poll: DR1ers and their religion

And, Nals, don't forget us, the dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs, who lie awake at night contemplating the meaning of dog.