Concrete Bed Bases

Otter

Nov 20, 2005
I am looking for someone who can build concrete bed bases for a condo in Cabarete. I am talking about the kind they often use in hotels where the mattress lays on top of the base. Sometimes they will build the bed stands with cement as well. We often see these in Mexican Hotel interiors.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Otter

Otter

Nov 20, 2005
I am looking for someone who can build concrete bed bases for a condo in Cabarete. I am talking about the kind they often use in hotels where the mattress lays on top of the base. Sometimes they will build the bed stands with cement as well. We often see these in Mexican Hotel interiors.
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Otter

I had to quote myself so I could see how bad I screwed that up...
I am looking for someone who can build concrete bed bases for a condo in Cabarete. I am talking about the kind they often use in hotels where the mattress lays on top of the base. We often see these in Mexican Hotel interiors. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks in advance.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Ask the nearest Haitian blocklayer if he wants a weekend job. Then show him what you want. It will be done by Saturday night, and won't cost more than RD$500. Sleepable (is that a word?) by Sunday night.

Yeah baby! That otter work, eh? :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't Forget to "SUPERVISE" the "Haitian"!!

You might want to have a "Level",and a "Measusing Tape" handy too! You have to not only tell him what you want,but "Hold His Hand" the entire time he is working! Leave him alone for 30 minutes and you will see what I mean!!! They seldom,if EVER, have the "Tools" I mentioned above.If you want the job "On The Square,and One The Level" you will have to provide the tools and supervision!! That said,I too have thought about "That" kind of "Bed"! You have been spending way too much time in "Cabanas"!!("Short Time Hotels") !!They can support 6 or more "People" without caving in!!!!!!!!!
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominicans Call "IT",... A "Misa Negra"! (Black Mass)

At first I thought that was because you are in bed with a "Mass",of "Black" girls!:cheeky:
But I believe it has some Religious Significants;)

It was a "few" years ago,but those "Concrete Beds" are a lifesaver! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

When is your next "Fiesta"??????

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Fiesta....We could have one soon to celebrate Christmas, now that the decorations are out!