ADSL internet pricing for business

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Noticed this morning that it appears from the home pages of the two companies that Verizons DSL service for Businesses is now cheaper than Tricoms.

Can anyone confirm this or is it a typo or misunderstanding?

Tricoms pricing

Verizon's pricing

In the past Tricom has always been cheaper, (and more reliable, IMO - plus they give you a fixed IP - fun for geeks but a bummer if you get IP banned from some website or forum)

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
I am setting up a new office and if these prices are for real I may get both services just to have a backup and minimize downtime.

Sorry for replying to my own post, I meant to edit.

Last edited:

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi
Does anyone provide wireless internet services in SDQ? I dont need a tel line for the residence if this is possible as the cellular covers it all. Also, has anyone tried Vonage - Leading the Internet Phone Revolution here - How does it work in Santo Domingo as far as quality is concerned - I am planning on bringing the router with me - so all calls received via vonage will be local US calls on a US tel number.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
When you type in Vonage similiar to what I did above - it automatically adds the remaining part and underlines it???? How strange

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
I know a guy using Vonage with Verizon ADSL in Santiago and it works well, I have several VOIP providers I use from Santiago as well and they all work pretty good, sometimes people complain about choppy audio but I do alot of business on the phone and am reasonably successful at it so it can't be that bad.