Blue Garden Punta Cana

Helen and John

Sep 21, 2006
Hi

If its the Blue Garden Boutique Apartments, then Yes. I drive past it most days, its a small complex of just 2 blocks, the bottom 2 floors are 1 bed apartments, and the top 2 floors are 2 bed duplexes. Artist impression looks good and its walking distance to El cortecito bars and restaurants. They seem to be working hard with the ground work but the construction hasn't actually started yet.

nealymouse

Dec 10, 2005
Thank you, Im thinking buying a 1 bedroom for vacation. Would this be a good area to vacation with teen girls ??

Beth

Helen and John

Sep 21, 2006
Hi Beth, the area is close to El Cortecito with the restaurants, bars and a few shops - I can't see any problem there with teen girls - do they have any specific things that they like to do when on vacation?

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
Hi. We have a condo in that same area and our 17 year old son enjoys it. Sometimes he brings a friend and they will buy a night pass ($40) to the hotel next door and go to the disco. He has taken a cab to a hotel we used to stay in also. There is a disco nearby (Mangu) which he hasn't gone to yet by we hear a lot of the young people like it. The beach is great and there is always something going on - water sports, bonfires given by the nearby hotels, several restaurants within walking distance that have entertainment at night. I'm not sure where exactly the condo you are looking at is but just make sure that it will always have beach access no matter what other construction goes on in the future.

Helen and John

Sep 21, 2006
I agree with Caren, beach access is often a problem in this area. I would suggest that any property purchase is via a reputable agent to avoid any such problems. I was very happy with the service I received from Camadosa. 809 221 1184.

nealymouse

Dec 10, 2005
What does beach access mean ? This place is a 4 min walk to the beach. Do you have to have special permissiom to use the beach if you dont have access ??

We are using Karl Lobar Remax office.

My girls are still young teens (12,13 and 15) so the beach is everything to them. They also love to shop LOL

Beth

Buyers Broker

Sep 21, 2006
Beaches are public ....

But access to them is often impossible. You might have to go on a very long excursion around an all inclusive resort to get to the beach, and when you get there I doubt if there will be much to do without a wristband.

You are in the wrong place if you want shops for teenagers. There aren't many.

Perhaps the North Coast offers more for teenagers - I'm thinking about Cabarete, although shopping there is hardly thrill-a-minute.

Any other experts want to offer advice on this one?

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
I would also agree Cabarete has more to offer than Punta Cana. It all depends if you want to purchase to enjoy it yourselves or hoping for a hefty profits. If for enjoyment, Cabarete has way more than PC where 95% is AI hotels and very few limited beach access but very nice beaches. Cabarete's beach beach on the other hand is nowhere near the quality and beauty of PC. PC will also definitely offer a better appreciation of your investment but your teens would prefer the action of Cabarete beach.