Winter Leagues

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i hear winter leagues are set to start on Oct 18...i need a run down on how to get tickets, where the teams are located....can anyone suggest a website ?

thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think that you can find the websites if you do a search on this site.

Each team has a webpage.

Teams are located in Santiago, San Francisco de Macorís, San Pedro de Macorís, La Romana and Santo Domingo.

Santiago and Santo Domingo are the two big centers. Rivalries like Licey-Escogido and Aguilas-Licey are usually sellouts...but not to worry. There are always tickets available just outside the stadiums....HEHEHE

HB

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks..i wonder if i can get a date with the girls who dance on the dugout after each inning ? HEHEHE

ahogachivo

Oct 5, 2006
if u like baseball or the fun that come with it u should have no problem finding tickets. a taxi 2 go 2 the stadium or plenty of dates as long as u pay for their tickets and beer 4 ur date and friends " welcome 2 liga de invierno "
ps go to santigo 2 c aguilas& escojido they have the cutest girls sign los grillos de licey en medio

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
A few years ago there was a project to have a new team from Puerto Plata add to the winter leage were going to call themselfs "Los Delfines" de Puerto Plata.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'm heading over to SDQ this weekend, and wanna go see Aguilas/Licey on Sunday...

How much are they charging now for tickets? Palcos? I heard the prices went up especially when these teams play...is that true?

Thanks!!!

MQ

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
have you heard if

I am wondering if any of you have heard of a baseball player Juan Martinez, he is about 30 and is supose to be pretty good, he is from Puerto Plata