selling land in miches dominican republic

glori

Sep 24, 2006
does anyone know the price per acre in miches dominican republic i understand this is becoming a very popular tourist area

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
does anyone know the price per acre in miches dominican republic i understand this is becoming a very popular tourist area
I don't have the answer to your question, but would like to point out to you that the prices will vary according to location, development, accessibility, view, etc.
In Sosua, you could find land at $15 US/meter, as well as at $300 US/meter, so I don't see how anyone could answer your question accurately about Miches.
There is no other way than to go look for yourself.

glori

Sep 24, 2006
thanks rocky for your imput it does make sense to go and check it out myself

curacaojerry

May 20, 2006
Miches, real estate development

In january 2007, I checked several properties for sale in Miches, the average price was around 6 $/sqmtr, right at the seaside, tendency rising, since also the locals are aware of the future demand after construction of the first Resort started near town in direction of Sabana de la Mar.
Among the many objects I found for sale in Miches, there were a "Finca" next to the road with a small river and hundreds of coconut palmtrees, a small hotel in the middle of town and some other 3-floor buildings.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Also, be realistic about Miches becoming a "hot" area. It is still quite remote, will be more accessible with the new highway from PUJ, but it's probably several years away (at best) before it becomes a topurist mecca...

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I live here in El Seybo which is 45 kilometers due south of Miches.

Because of its location and the rate of growth of this country I envision a possible tourist area but as DavidZ said it is several years away.

At the present time Miches seems to be being used as a point of possible drug trafficking. This is supported by news articles and personal friends of mine but as I never have anything to do with that I can't verify it but because of my trust in my Dominican friends I would venture it could be true.

If you are looking for a quiet place to live then Miches would be a good choice and also for speculation purposes. The land prices are not high as such places as have been mentioned but it must be remembered that if you are thinking to purchase for living and your desire is to be close to tourists or other people from your country then Miches is not the place.

Just my dos centavos....

Rick

Edited to add; Miches is in the El Seybo providence and as such I will state that the governmental functioning is now up to the standards as it is in other providences.

admbvi

Oct 29, 2004
Miches Real Estate Agents

Anyone have any contacts or agents who serve this area?