cronic cough

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Dave, if you use A/C in your sleeping quarters, do this: walk over to the A/C unit, carefully pull off the front, or slide out the FILTER, and check it.

Chances are, it hasn't been looked at for several years, and is full of crud, viruses included. Wash it down twice with a green scrubby and dishsoap, and then do a Clorox scrubdown, followed by a thorough rinse, and air dry.

Inside the A.C. unit, where you can get to things, wipe down with a sponge dipped in Clorox to get rid of all the crud you can reach.

This process should stop your morning coughs at breakfast. I would suspect an A.C. unit as the cause of a chronic cough first, in the DR.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Thanks, but my wife does,nt have ac. this is something different. She is now in a clinic with a constant cough... ?

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Thanks. The doctor is running some tests and her her on meds. Seems like some sort of virus. She said there arequite a few people with it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Lysol Spray"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I used to visit the DR every few months,I always got a cough,or a sore throat a few days after I arrived. I started to remove the airconditioner's filter in the hotel room where I always stayed. I washed it in the shower with LOTS of liquid soap and HOT water. Then I soaked it for an hour,then I let it dry,then I sprayed it until wet with Lysol Spray. I let it dry before installing it.BEFORE I installed it I sprayed LOTS of Lysol in the air intake to the airconditioning duct. Seemed to help. At least the room smelled a l;ot better! I also used the same "Treatment" on all the girls I brought to the room.Made them smell,and taste, a lot better too!:cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
"Buckley's Mixture" will cure any cough! Try it, you won't like it, but cough will be gone! Canadian Bob.