December 2006 - Toronto to Santo Domingo

Toronto Girl 11

May 2, 2006
Hey Everyone,
I have posted a couple of times on this forum and i found everything quite informative on this site. Thanks for sharing.

I will be visiting R.D. from December 1st, 2006 - January 2, 2007 and i was wondering about airfares/flights costs via Santo Domingo. I have been searching for airfares for about a month now and they are pretty expensive. Can anyone suggest some tips on how to get to SDQ economically i.e perhaps a charter that flys to SDQ or any other advice.

Thanks,
TG11

theCeo

Apr 18, 2005
My friends in Canada use Jet Blue to Fort Lauderdale Florida, then take the flight from Fort Lauderdale to SDQ. You may have lay over, but you'll save a lot of money.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Hey Everyone,
I have posted a couple of times on this forum and i found everything quite informative on this site. Thanks for sharing.

I will be visiting R.D. from December 1st, 2006 - January 2, 2007 and i was wondering about airfares/flights costs via Santo Domingo. I have been searching for airfares for about a month now and they are pretty expensive. Can anyone suggest some tips on how to get to SDQ economically i.e perhaps a charter that flys to SDQ or any other advice.

Thanks,
TG11

Its hard to get a charter flight for the amount of time. Your best way is to fly out of Buffulo or NYC, its alot cheaper and better cuz you can always change your travel dates. Charter tickets canot be changed. Good luck.