Seeking Employment

EnYcE

Sep 26, 2006
Hello im 19 years old i will be moving from Miami to Santo Domingo in less then a month to study business admin. I will be moving on my own on the Independencia. Im great with computer. Great comminicate skills. Speak and write spanish and english. I am open to any type of employment. If you guys can help me out please contact me at my email address:
Phazeman220@msn.com

Any information will help Thanks

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Check the DR1 classified section. I'm currently teaching a few classes for Progressive. They're a nice group of people, and treat the teachers better than most. I know a few young teachers who go to University and teach a few classes for some spending money. It's a good place to start meeting people, teachers and students, and a nice way to begin integrating into the city.

EnYcE

Sep 26, 2006
Thanx this help ill have this for back up but is there any customer service jobs out there now ?
btw what age do the students have?

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
If customer service means call center work, then there are plenty of jobs along those lines available. I've taught at Codetel, the call center that's a subsidiary of Verizon, and I know that they are always looking for people. They're on 27 Febrero just east of Abraham Lincoln, Big Pink Building. I think it pays about 100 pesos/hr. Less than teaching but probably more hours, and steady work if you can hack it.

What age are the students? Is that what you're asking? A: From 6 to 60.
The young teacher/University students I mentioned are in their early 20's.

EnYcE

Sep 26, 2006
now that my moving date is approaching i was wondering in what language would they like the resume ?