A Gift from Grupo Leon Jimenez to all who enjoys the Dominican Nature

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I think the environment conscious DR1er will enjoy the following, ifsuch person has a good understanding of Espa?ol in it's written form.

Para los que hablan espa?ol, here is a link that will take you to the Grupo Leon Jimenes company website. They have recently published a new set of books dedicated the environment in the Dominican Republic.

I have not read the e-books yet, although I have saved them in my hard drive and hope others will do the same. I will read these books at my leasure in the next few days, perhaps into next week.

I hope others will enjoy this as much as I hope I will.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Here is the link. All the green e-books are dedicated to the environment in the DR. Books numbered 1 to 3 are dedicated to Dominican nature north region, south region, and east region respectively.

Book number 4 deals with the flora and fauna of the country.

Book number 5 is about the geological formation of the country and island.

Book number 6 focuses on amber and other material.

This is another fine collection from the Grupo Leon Jimenes enterprise and as you will notice, there are other books covering other aspects of Dominican culture (art, language, music, etc) which are readily available to whomever would like to learn a little bit more of a tiny country many of us have a sincere interest in.

Grupo Le?n Jimenes - CENTENARIO

-NALs

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Excellent

Thanks Nals. Good stuff.
We love their radio station as well, 95.1 on your
FM dial. Someone there has their feces consolidated.!
(did i say that nicely?)
tf