Dr. Luis Lopez Tallaj question

jesik

Sep 27, 2006
I am searching for a plastic surgeon in Dominican Republic, was thinking in Dr. Lopez tallaj from Santiago.
But found he is not board certified by the Dominican plastic Asociation. I could not find his name on it. Asked if he was a member, they told me he was not accepted by them.

I am making research on him. I know he works in Santiago, but whay he is not a memeber ????? he is not certified in Dominican Republic.

What is going on ? Someone had surgery with him ???

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is from his website:
Dr. Tallaj specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery. He is a member of the following organizations: "Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery" and "Brazilian Society of Hand Surgery".

Many plastic surgeons in DR have done their speciality in either brazil or mexico.
I know Dr. Tallaj personally. He is a very decent man and indeed a good surgeon. His clinic is in one of the best places in santiago and his work is professional.
Feel free to click on his webpage.

Dominican Plastic Surgery WebSite

AZB

P.S. I am sure he is certified to practice in DR. He is a well known doctor here in santiago area. Feel free to call him, he speak good english.
A DR1 member had some facial surgery performed by him. She is extremely happy with his work.