A Farewell to Steve Irwin

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I agree, wonderful man but.....not DR related.

Maybe he once wrestled with a Dominican caiman??????:cheeky:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I heard....

I agree, wonderful man but.....not DR related.

Maybe he once wrestled with a Dominican caiman??????:cheeky:

he tackled and strangled a sankie who was trying to sankify a poor unsuspecting female tourist. He really was a brave man.

azabache

Apr 25, 2006

uh....actually I just tossed a line to see who...............wanted most to be a moderator............................:cheeky:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Moderator not needed

uh....actually I just tossed a line to see who...............wanted most to be a moderator............................:cheeky:

You want to play little games? Yahoo has a game section. I am not a moderator, don't want to be a modertator and don't need to be a moderator. I tried to enlighten you, however you want to be a wise guy.

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
You want to play little games? Yahoo has a game section. I am not a moderator, don't want to be a modertator and don't need to be a moderator. I tried to enlighten you, however you want to be a wise guy.

I apologize then... I wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
No problema azabache. You could be the moderator. lol:cheeky:
Until the thread is zapped I guess we can comment about him.
I watched many of his programs and enjoyed them very much.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
This moderator is standing by giving you all enough rope to hang yourselves. Any Spanish programs aired lately? Any on DR television? Any comments from Dominican friends or neighbors? Be creative here OK!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I just watched 20/20 with Barbara Walters doing an interveiw with Mrs Irwin

Very moving indeed :(

DR related
Mrs Irwin said something about working in the heat and himidity sounded very much like the Dominican republic.

Is there any wild life in DR that needs saving? Could his work be done in the DR if anyone was interested in saving wildlife in the DR ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was sad for 2 days when I heard of his freak accidental death.
AZB