PLEASE, Someone Start A New Interesting Thread!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What's going on?.

Is the best DR site running out of topics(at least for now), as Anna said/wondered on another thread?.

Now we have threads taking polls on POLLS, for the love of God!!!.

Even AZB's "Guacamole" thread is starting to look interesting, haha. Crap, even the "Bachata" threads are starting to look YUMMYLICIOUS!.

Anybody out there?.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed1

You mean to tell me even the sankie threads are high and DRY.

Que escandalo!!!!!!:ermm:
I "gotta" tell you, I have said it hundreds of times that the "Sankie Forum", IN MY OPINION, is the best forum on this site BUT it does get tiresome at times.

But, you just "gotta" give it to those Sankies, they keep us entertained!.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Miguel,

Would you like me to start a thread about my sankifications (times I've been sankified)? LOL I have a few funny stories. I just never told them to anyone but yes. Like many of us I have been sankified a few times in the DR LOL LOL LOL

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Poll:.."Why Do Policemen Have "Bigger Balls" Than Firemen?"

..................because they sell more tickets!!!!!!:rolleyes: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Miguel,

Would you like me to start a thread about my sankifications (times I've been sankified)? LOL I have a few funny stories. I just never told them to anyone but yes. Like many of us I have been sankified a few times in the DR LOL LOL LOL

Personally, you have my vote - I'd love to hear these stories....:) I'll admit to being a sadist at times.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si, si, si, si, yeahhhhh!

Miguel,

Yes, PLEASE start such a thread!!!.

As I said previously, there are 7 letters that carries the most power on this site: S.A.N.K.I.E.S.

When someone starts a thread and those letters are written, just about EVERYBODY runs to that thread!.

They are more powerful than guns, haha!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Great!

What's going on?.

Is the best DR site running out of topics(at least for now), as Anna said/wondered on another thread?.

Even AZB's "Guacamole" thread is starting to look interesting, haha. Crap, even the "Bachata" threads are starting to look YUMMYLICIOUS!.

Anybody out there?.
THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!.

I had faith on SOME of you guys.

Crap, even the new POLL is interesting. Thanks NALs!!.

Now keep them coming!!. Wasssssup!. Lol.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Solitary is no fun .....

THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!.

I had faith on SOME of you guys.

Crap, even the new POLL is interesting. Thanks NALs!!.

Now keep them coming!!. Wasssssup!. Lol.
No friends, no talking, no freedom, no, no, no .... no to everything ... just talking to yourself. It'll be over soon my friend and I look forward to seeing you in Mars/Venus.

I'm really happy you're serving your time here in the General Forum for your transgressions in Sankieville :)

Well buddy visiting time is over ... see ya later. :cool:

Exxtol

Jun 27, 2005
What's going on?.

Anybody out there?.

IMO, in the 15 months I have been posting on dr1 (and the year I spent reading dr1 posts before i became a member) the topics on dr1 have become a bit more restrictive--i believe in the moderators effort to squash some of la tonteria and ignorance of more than a few members--of which I applaud them for. However, in doing so, boundaries pertaining to thread topics have become so truncated they have left little room for varying viewpoints and debate. There are times when I post that I feel like I'm walking on eggshells--as such, my posts have become fewer and farther in btw. There's really nothing new to talk about.

NOTE: I think the moderators are doing a good job and the restrictions are understandable--it's just a shame certain members (perhaps to some, even myself!) pushed the moderators to put in effect certain "measures".

-Exxtol

Last edited:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
It does get a bit rigid at times but the threads that devolve into bickering also get tiresome.

NOTE: I think the moderators are doing a good job and the restrictions are understandable--it's just a shame certain members (perhaps to some, even myself!) pushed the moderators to put in effect certain "measures".
-Exxtol

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm happy to set up a Pay-per-view forum so you can discuss whatever, well within reason :) Find the first 25 members at US$9.95 per month and it's a done deal.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Promises, promises!

I'm happy to set up a Pay-per-view forum so you can discuss whatever, well within reason :) Find the first 25 members at US$9.95 per month and it's a done deal.
I promise you that if the other 7 or 8 cartoon characters I "loooooove" to death subscribe, count me in for 5 SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!!!.

Come on "haters", sign up!!. Pretty PLEASE!!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
PuliZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Anybody else care to start a new interesting thread?.

Mirador, Joel, Tigre, NALs, suarezn, Celt, Porfio, Hipocrito, Dominicanscotty, lalla, macocael, Chirimoya, Berzin, Tamborista, anybody?.

Jesus Christ, even momita or AZB (oh Lord)!. Hahahahaha!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Miguel,

I want to hear about Alex's sankie stories, pleeeeaasssse.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
can we start a thread comparing DR to other vacation spots ?

There was a thread comparing DR to Spain. I would also be interested in reading about other places people go to and how they compare to DR. I am going to Hawaii next week and can write a trip report for DR1 if it is OK to describe places other than DR on this site. I will not be staying in AI, so, no chance to meet sankies but there will be lots of interesting things to see and do!