English Teacher and Director English Program Job

jk1859

Sep 28, 2006
Based on the original post, those who are living in the DR and are qualified and interested in the Director of English Programs or Teaching positions can email me a cover letter, salary requirement and resume' in order to be considered for these opportunities. This program is going to be implemented at an existing community church based school shortly. jk1859@aol.com

Director responsible for building, implementing k-12, young adult and adult English program as well as teaching. Should have a University Degree and ten years experience. (Obviously outstanding English skills and references.)

Teaching position should have appropriate degree, excellent English and minimum 3 years teaching experience with great references.

Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume' and salary requirements to jk1859@aol.com

jk1859

Sep 28, 2006
These positions would be in a small community in the Santo Domingo area.

English Teacher and Director English Program Job

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the original post, those who are living in the DR and are qualified and interested in the Director of English Programs or Teaching positions can email me a cover letter, salary requirement and resume' in order to be considered for these opportunities. This program is going to be implemented at an existing community church based school shortly. jk1859@aol.com

Director responsible for building, implementing k-12, young adult and adult English program as well as teaching. Should have a University Degree and ten years experience. (Obviously outstanding English skills and references.)

Teaching position should have appropriate degree, excellent English and minimum 3 years teaching experience with great references.

Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume' and salary requirements to jk1859@aol.com

CanadianGurl

Mar 21, 2006
Can I ask why the director job needs 10 years experience? This always baffles me on job descriptions, ....I am a Canadian teacher, and have only been in the system for 3 years. However, I have had many experiences, and more education and professional development than most teachers I work with. In fact I think although 10 years experience is obviously worth alot, in the field of education, particularly today, with the literacy and numeracy research, new teachers are coming out with a wealth of information and skill sets to drive the current research trends in education.

I have been offered administration jobs already in three years, based on the fact that I have had several opportunties to be a leader in a variety of settings, and again have a sound education background. Just a consideration to your job description......list the skill set you require in the director, ...I would love to apply but I don't have 10 years experience, however, I am a literacy and technology consultant in my region, have had a lot of administrative duties and experiences with students and parents, and I might have the skill set you are looking for.....the other thing that I still have in this profession is ENERGY...and lets be honest that is probably the hardest part to maintain for most educators....

Again...just a suggestion.....

jk1859

Sep 28, 2006
We would consider less than ten years, but want a stellar, energetic, passionate leader to lead this highly important visible education program within our Christian ministry.

Thank you for your interest, please pursue the opportunities.

heama

Jul 27, 2006
Hello,
My Name Is Mrs. K.V.Heama, with a master degree (M.A) in english and a predoctoral degree(M.Phil) in Teaching. I have 17 years of teaching experience in high school. I have recently shifted from India and looking for a teaching position here. Please call me at 809 596 5920 or mail me at kvheama@ahoo.co.in