Thread: Hotel Hamilton - Boca Chica

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hotel Hamilton - Boca Chica

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Traveling Soon?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    It's on Caracol, across the street from the Orange Store and the new Pick-a-Pollo.

Boca Chica, Dominican Republic Map

-Helpmann

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann View Post
    It's on Caracol, across the street from the Orange Store and the new Pick-a-Pollo.

Boca Chica, Dominican Republic Map

-Helpmann
    Thanks, how difficult is it going back and forth to the strip at night?

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Not Difficult, I Guess

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Thanks, how difficult is it going back and forth to the strip at night?
    Caracol is pretty busy. There are always motoconchos driving up and down the street.

-Helpmann

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

it looks ok...but i would recommend either costalunga (same prices when i checked) or candil (a bit more).

This place is just around the corner from both that i meantioned...but its also where things turn a bit more dicey

Is it just me..but the pool area pics just dont look so nice. Not that i spend time a the pool (i am usualy at the beach).

as far as moto noise...at costaluga...ask for a room in the back facing the pool. At candil...just ask for a room NOT on the street (asking for a room by the pool is prefered...but they have a courtyard...and on more than one occasion there were families making a ton of noise in the pool first thing in the morning).

lastly..if you are taking a moto at night to where the hotel in mention is...you should be fine....i strongly recommend my two choices tho...a bit more closer and i have never had a problem...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback.

My favorite is Hotel El Caucho but I can't seem to get an answer about their status. Someone at work mentioned Hotel Hamilton. If El Candil is a better choice I don't mind spending a few extra pesos. I prefer a guest friendly low key hotel which eliminates Hotel Europa.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bigbird,

Hotel El Candil for sure. Me and one of my friends both had one bedroom suites there about 3 weeks ago. Great location and the accomodations were great. El Caucho is still opened but the guys that were running it before are not there anymore. The owner of the place threw them out because she said they were behind on payments. Here is the link to their hotel: Hotel Boca Chica Residencial El Candil, República Dominicana. They are a secure hotel and you have to be buzzed in. You can only have one female guest at a time and they have to leave ID at the desk. They cannot leave until you walk them out which is for your protection. When we were there it was pretty quiet as it was the slow season. It should be picking up though so you may want to call soon for reservations.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I Was There Visiting Some Guys From New York Last Week!

No "Frills",but "GIRLS<GIRLS<GIRLS" in the lobby,gameroom,restaurant,out front,EVERYWHERE! two of them were "Stricking" many "Average" and some real "Escapees From The Kennel"! Good Italian food in the small restaurant too. If you are coming to get some "LOCAL COLOR" it is a great place to find some!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    No "Frills",but "GIRLS<GIRLS<GIRLS" in the lobby,gameroom,restaurant,out front,EVERYWHERE! two of them were "Stricking" many "Average" and some real "Escapees From The Kennel"! Good Italian food in the small restaurant too. If you are coming to get some "LOCAL COLOR" it is a great place to find some!!!
    what are you talking about C.C? i hope you are talking about hamilton and not candil. cuz there is no lobby, gameroom or restaurant at candil.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default YES!...I AM Talking About The "Hamilton"!

You are the one that got off the "OP's" question,not me!!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast