Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hispaniola Real Estate

Does anyone had purchasing expirience or built some property with Hispaniola real estate? I am recently purchased the land from them and signed the contract to built the house in Hispaniola Residency. I heard a lot fraud stories related to purchase property in DR and started get bad dreams. Thank you to sharing any information.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You may have heard stories about fraud but not about Hispaniola. I have bought 1 house, sold 1, built 3 houses and reselling through them. If you have bought land to build in the new project Hispaniola, you have made a good decision. Pricing in this project will increase quickly when phase 1 is built.

Don't worry about a thing, they are straight shooter and Werner has been on the north coast for over 20 years and can be trusted. Let me know if you need more info. By the way, I have no direct business with Hispaniola other than using Werner to build and sell houses.

Good luck. PM me if you need more answers.

Eric Carignan

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Eric, thanks a lot for you opinion. I got feelings that I made a good deal byuing from Hispaniola. I will arrive to Sosua November 7 and will stay there a long time. Can I call you or meet with you? I will need to talk with someone who already have building expirience and can share practical advises of buiding house in DR. Thanks again

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm only in the DR during Christmas break, March break and a few other times during the year.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a land and a house to built to Werner.

The construction started in the end of june. And it's going very well for the moment.
    I think Werner knows what he's talking about.
    Hispaniola is a good choice, I think

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default real estate

I have done business with Werner and find him to be excellent and very trustworthy. I am also buying in the Hispaniola development and think it will be an excellent investment. Its good to be careful but you lucked out with Werner, he has been here 22 years and has an excellent reputation. Perhaps we are neighbors. I am lot # 33.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    I have done business with Werner and find him to be excellent and very trustworthy. I am also buying in the Hispaniola development and think it will be an excellent investment. Its good to be careful but you lucked out with Werner, he has been here 22 years and has an excellent reputation. Perhaps we are neighbors. I am lot # 33.
    Hello neighbor !!

I'm lot 17.

I'm french and you ?

See you in a few mounth there.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile hello lot 17

I'm a former American. Have to look on my lot plan to see where you are at 17. I think that everyone who bought in Residencial Hispaniola will see a very nice increase in the land and housing values in the future. Its so close to everything that there is nothing else like it. You dont even need a car. Looking forward to meeting my neighbors.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi neighbors! Nice to meet all of you, My lot #14, I am from Chicago, will be moving in DR in the begining of November. I hope meet you in person soon enough. I am glad that Hispaniola will host a cool crowd of residents. My name is Olga, keep posting updates.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Werner has to be proud of this development which is becoming a must in Sosua. Looks like Hispaniola will have a very nice project in there. I must say I was a little skeptic about selling out quickly but there is nothing left of phase I, we'll have to wait for phase II. Congrats to Werner and his team and to buyers who trusted the project would build up. It will be a nice asset for Sosua.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast