Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone in Samana?

Hi there, looking for info on samana, i.e Hospitals, long term renting etc....
    We will be over for xmas then moving over in june next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas, not Xmas!!

Anyway, try and get hold of Ellen Burr at [email protected]

She owns an internet café and a beautiful villa there and knows the place backwards and forwards. Also Eddy and Nicole out in Las Galeras can help you a bit. their place is called El mairenique...don't have the email onhand

HB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Nicole and I can be reached through our hotel, el Marinique, in Las Galeras at A Samana Hotel in Las Galeras, Dominican Republic or our other website, A Visitors Guide to the Dominican Republic's Samana Peninsula Drop me a note if you need some info regarding the peninsula area. There´s been several changes regarding hotels in Las Galeras.

HB, thanks for the mention but you are starting to get like me, developing CRS. It´s Andy not Eddy!!!! LOL!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, as soon as I saw it I knew I had muffed it!! My apologies!!. that's what you get for not visiting!!

thank you for chiming in on this thread....help the guy out, will you?

I think it must have been a scratch on my hard drive....dirt old as one of my "friends" told me the other day!!

All the best...

HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thank you both for your help and we will be in touch with you Andy, as soon as we are in the country for good. Next June with a bit of luck.
    By the way im a woman lol

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Samana

We are living in Samana,and there is not so much around as far as long term rentals.Las Pascalus beach resort has many one and two bedroom villas for $500 per month plus utilities.Quiet area and 24 hr security.
    PM if you want a phone number,as I don't have it on hand.

Dave