Desperately seeking a newborn to adopt

Minwood6

Oct 3, 2006
Hello everyone. My husband & myself have been married for 22 years. He had a previous marrage which he had a son. My Stepson was killed 11 years ago. Both of us really want to have a family of our own. I am unable to have children of my own so adoption is the answer for both of us. I am 47 my husband is 53. While we loved Shane my Stepson with all our hearts & still do. Losing him has actually made my husband & I very lonley for another child. Of course right after we lost him we didn't want to rush. We wanted to make sure that this is truely what we wanted to do in our life. So now here we are, we have been trying to adopt for several years without much sucess. To many people wanting newborn babies, not enough loveing birthmothers to adopt their child. Most just Abort. That is a real shame because a birthmothers gift of adopting her child really makes a hugh difference in couples lives like mine & my husbands. It is an unselfish loving way to see that their child receives the love it deserves, while they still go on with their plans before pregnancy. Making a family for other couples to complete themselves. We are willing to keep in touch afterward with photos & letters. And after the baby is an adult (with your permission) we would allow them to meet you after they are all grown up. SO you can see for yourself what a wonderful decision you have made not to abort your baby, but to allow a loving couple like my husband & myself to adopt your baby and give it a wonderful happy, loving, Christian way of life. Never doing without, always food on the table clothes on their back shoes on their feet and most importantly a hugh smile on their face. Happiness, that is what this life is all about. Being happy satisfied and very much loved. Boy or girl we have no preference, as long as he or she is healthy, we will make sure he or she has everything they could possibly want. We own a small sucessful business in Texas and we live in a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home on 1/2 an acre. Lots of wildlife to see everyday. We feed the birds, squirrels, Racoons & Deer. We are both animal lovers and lovers of children. You would be doing us something that mere words could not express. Changing our wonderful lives much more for the best with so much to look forward to & to be thankful for. If you are pregnant and you have no place to go while you are pregnant. We are willing to take you in. Free room & board, After legally signing papers showing your child as ours after he or she is born. We will pay all the legal expenses. And make sure you have money at the time you leave to go on with your life. If you want to do something unselfish , Loving, and Christian, Give your baby a chance at life. Don't abort, give us the honor of adopting your baby with all the respect you deserve! Thank you so much for your time.
My email address is minwood6@houston.rr.com. For a quick response put newborn or baby in the subject line. those emails will get proirty over any others. Thank you & good day!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear "Minwoods"

Please do not get your hopes up about a baby here in the DR. There are literally thousands of people waiting for one. The waiting list is over two years at current rates.

There might be one possibility: the newspapers said that there were 33,000 AIDS orphans in the DR. Now I know that the government does not have anything like the needed facilities to care for these children. However, you would have to invest some of our time to see about an adoption...

HB

karenssp

Jul 28, 2004
I was shocked to read that their are 33,000.00 orphans in DR with AIDS,,, What is the total amount for the adults with AIDS?