Puerto Plata to Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazy_4_you

Jun 7, 2003
Hello,
There is a school I am interested in and will be attending possibly next May 2007, I am wanting to live in Puerto Plata and the school is located in the old part of Sosua called "El Batey". Does anyone know how long of a drive it is to get there from Puerto Plata? And if there are any buses that go this way?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Depending on where you are in Puerto Plata, Sosua is anywhere from a 20 minute to 30 minute or more drive. Count on at least a half hour by guagua or publico, which can be flagged down anywhere on the North coast highway which runs between PP and Sosua. The transportation is relatively cheap, but unless your housing in Puerto Plata is free, wouldn't it make more sense to live in Sosua and walk to school?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Normally, the question would be asked in reverse, someone wanting to live in Sosua and going to school in POP.
I suspect we have a case of sanky love?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Well I didn't know that and as the same barrio that your establishment is in was mentioned I just thought I would throw the information out there.

I went ahead and read Ashley's prior posts and now see that she has a Dominican boyfriend so as it presently stands yes I guess she has accommodations.

Rick

You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.