Abortion clinics in Santo Domingo

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hi,anyone have any info on were to find an abortion clinic in Santo Domingo?
Look for the signs. They're practically on every corner. Patronize those endorsed by Cardinal Lopez Rodriguez.

*Blue is my sarcasm color.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Abortion is not legal in the DR. Hence, no abortion clinics.

However, there are usually women in any community who will know the name of a drug that will induce abortion, and which farmacia to go to where one can obtain the same drug(s) -(provided the woman is not too far along in her pregnancy). There are also "bush medicines" or teas that will also induce abortion, and this information is available through the same women.

I don't think they will tell you morenochulo, but they would help your amiga.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If Your Dominican "Girlfriend" Is Saying You Got Her Pregnant...

...and needs money for an abortion,don't "Buy It!". Every "Dominicana" knows where to find a Doctor to abort her! Just tell her you will go with her to pay for the abortion. She will miraculously become "Un-Pregnant" the next day! .... "Alarma Falsa"..,she will proclaim! The "Pregnancy" scam ranks right up there with "Mi madre esta interna"!..(Mother is in the hospital!),and the "Necesito Medicina!" I could go "on & on",but whats the use!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

morenochulo

Mar 12, 2006
...and needs money for an abortion,don't "Buy It!". Every "Dominicana" knows where to find a Doctor to abort her! Just tell her you will go with her to pay for the abortion. She will miraculously become "Un-Pregnant" the next day! .... "Alarma Falsa"..,she will proclaim! The "Pregnancy" scam ranks right up there with "Mi madre esta interna"!..(Mother is in the hospital!),and the "Necesito Medicina!" I could go "on & on",but whats the use!
:tired: :ermm:

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Putting all the dogma and religious facades aside, like Chiri has already indicated, you might be able to get a reputable physician to safely do it in a good "cl?nica". They'll just call it something else - a complication of pregnancy of one sort or another, and no one at the hospital will blink an eye.

Technically it is illegal and in many circles socially unacceptable, however it is a common procedure that should indeed be done under expert hands and not in the dark with some local underground technician.
- Tordok

morenochulo

Mar 12, 2006
Yes. There is. There are just some people that would rather get rid of their responsibilities than own up to them. Sad, but true. :(
Ahh while I can agree with you ,in our situation this is not the case! ,we have four little ones already Thankyou! I don't want a vasectomy,she does not want her tubes tide,and the pill gives her a hard time. So, unfortunately,the condom broke as we have been trying to avoid a fifth!:bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe you can ask for intrauterine loop, gosh, have no idea how is it in spanish, wait - DISPOSITIVO INTRAUTERINO. usually it has little or no side effects. or - just in case - always have a morning after pill ready. i know, it is a pain in the neck and it plays havock with a woman's body, but surely it is better than abortion? and not quite so emotionally distressing...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

You just know the most interesting people, don't you? or is it that you attract a certain kind. :ermm: :ermm: You need to hop on to another island and maybe you'll have better luck.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
There are other forms of birth control that you could consider. The IUD, the patch and the injection. Less trouble than the condom and better to be prepared than have to go the route you are taking which can be heartbreaking at the least. Plan B or the morning after pill is also an option, but you don't want to use this as a preventative all the time. Best of luck.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
There are other forms of birth control that you could consider. The IUD, the patch and the injection. Less trouble than the condom and better to be prepared than have to go the route you are taking which can be heartbreaking at the least. Plan B or the morning after pill is also an option, but you don't want to use this as a preventative all the time. Best of luck.

too late for those plans. let him take a pill or use the condom.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Let's stick to the original question by the original poster.

People have different ideas and feelings about this topic. Each to his/her own! Anything outside of answering the original question will be deleted.

morenochulo

Mar 12, 2006
Perhaps using a condom and having the morning after pill on the side is a great

alternative to birth control than just the condom itself. however I still need

an answer to my originl post! Thanx All! Any info would be greatly

appreciated as time is of the essence here.